• Yes

Votes: 119 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Blitz

Alright, so this isn't relationship advice, it's just a question I need to figure out. I think only guys will be able to tell me that.. but hey, if any girl/women/wife of the board wants to pitch in, please do. (pitch in the thread and not on me btw)

I've met a few girls in my life, not many, but a few. Now what the **** is it with them being psycho!?

Did I just meet the wrong ones?
Or are they all like that?

I keep having the feeling I'm being played with. I'm more than sick of that. Am I being paranoid or are all these girls really using little tricks and shit to toy with me? :run:

Opinions demanded.

I'm 19.
Between 14-15 to 20, in the last couple years.

I don't feel like having to date a cougar to get piece of mind, if that's what you're getting at.... :run:
I figured by my age, girls would seemingly calm down and finally know what they want. Guess I was wrong!

So far I've had bad experiences too. I allways treat my Gf's really well and at the and I allways get a knife in the back. Kinda same all the time,
I'm really starting to think that worse you treat them more they'll be thankfull, or not?!

Dunno man, I guess we have to wait for the "right" one as everyone says. (cough)

t'as le temps de voir venir va..

mais oui les filles sont folles !!!!!on cherche toujours le mode d'emploi..

mais je crois qu'elles font de meme aussi..lol

We are easy to understand :
man_remote.jpg

Women on the other hand ...
woman_remote.jpg

I have dated (basically) 2 years younger, my age, and 2 years older
So far, 2 years older is working best

stop being mr nice guy to them. apparently the chickest the easiest it is.. all you gotta do is pretend the chick is worth shit and treat her like shes shit. it doesnt make sens but it works.

stop being mr nice guy to them. apparently the chickest the easiest it is.. all you gotta do is pretend the chick is worth shit and treat her like shes shit. it doesnt make sens but it works.

you cant say that. that only works if you already have the girls attention, or shes after you or something.

because u cant tell me that i can walk up to the hottest girl in the club, tell her to **** herself, and she'll be in my bed at the end of the night

i find the best way to get girls is always act like there is something more important to do than her...to an extent. that way, when you do spend time with her, she will appreciate it more

the best way to get a girl, is to act like you dont need one

you cant say that. that only works if you already have the girls attention, or shes after you or something.

because u cant tell me that i can walk up to the hottest girl in the club, tell her to **** herself, and she'll be in my bed at the end of the night

i find the best way to get girls is always act like there is something more important to do than her...to an extent. that way, when you do spend time with her, she will appreciate it more

the best way to get a girl, is to act like you dont need one

I try, not working.. I always make them laugh but I can't seem to get much attention.

And you know what, sadly, that thing about being a jerk works... I tried it with a girl and it really works for I don't know what reasons. I don't like it though. I don't like feeling I need to be an ass to this girl just to be with her.. it's uncomfortable.

I know, I'm innocent.:p But hey, this isn't a thread about how to get girl, it's more about which one to get... or something! :run:

I'm waiting for Brat to join in on this convo lol.

ha ha.. Well at least I got your attention :p

To answer your question, the girls you are dating (14-15 to 20 years old) can very well be crazy.. Girls don't really "grow up" until 21-22 and even then they are still the immature ones who just wanna play games.

If you want a serious girl, you have to date older girls. If you're staying within the 15-20 year old range, I would really not expect much.

I have a sister who just turned 19 and I see what it's about. It's about clothes, hating on ALL other chicks and playing mind games with guys.

It's crazy. Every week a new guy is in the picture, the next week "he's an asshole".. And girls will do it on purpose to be a total BITCH with guys. I think it's a control thing. I dunno. I was never like that. I think it's just a waste of time.

I really don't understand why young girls nowadays are like this. I hope they grow out of it though.

perso je fais toujours des blagues "semi" méchantes avec les blondes de mes amis pis sa les frustres meme pas. Au contraire il aime bien ma présence...

Mais je suis pas capable de faire la meme chose avec les filles avec lesquels jaimerais sortir avec. J'ai trop peur que mon "humour" leur fasse penser que jsuis un osti de crotter de chien sale ou kek chose du genre lol

Mais je suis pas capable de faire la meme chose avec les filles avec lesquels jaimerais sortir avec. J'ai trop peur que mon "humour" leur fasse penser que jsuis un osti de crotter de chien sale ou kek chose du genre lol

a date jai juste fait ca pis ca marché... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back