girls liking your balls ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on girls. Sometimes, when they aren't really good at it, it makes me unbone I don't know why.

Feels great, but nothing better than when they swallow... (P.S.: It's even better when one girl is sucking and the other is licking)

bxp154718.jpg

tried this once with my ex... i didn't like it at all, i guess it was only 1 bad experience, it could be fun if it was done properly lol... this one just stuck them in her mouth and started sucking and practically chewing on my sack, it was weird..

I've never had a girl lick my asshole and I sure as hell wouldn't want it to be done, I heard it feels ****ing weird..

wow it feels really disgusting hearing my MR Homeboys talking about how girls chew their nutsacks LOL

but I must admit it feels nice

^^ asshole thing is not that bad lol

had it done a few years ago out of the blue.. wierd, but ajusted accordingly lol

ballsack though, i dont like it. feels wierd, like someone poking their finger in the asscrack where the tailbone ends..

ya its great when girls are liking your bawls....learn to spell...sad that it musta been ur first BJ and u gotta post about it..

ya its great when girls are liking your bawls....learn to spell...sad that it musta been ur first BJ and u gotta post about it..

yeah thats true, not everyone has their mother suck their cock right after child birth like yourself.

sorry we've all had a "first" experience with a blowjob/bacllsack suckage.

i like getting punched in the nuts when I'm close to orgasm, makes me ejaculate much bigger loads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back