how do you ask THE question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimSin

When you are with a girl for the first time and about to get it on...in the spurr of the moment you understand that there is no time/desire to use a conny on either side.... how do you ask her if she's clean???

i just ask strait up... but i got a bad response lately which made me doubt my approach

str8 up but man if it's ur first time with the girl and u don't even know her...it's probably not the first time she does that and there are good chances that she's not clean. Just use the rubber my friend especially with sluts u don't know.

I allways say the same thing...

"I don't usually do this, but I can tell you I don't have anything...you don't either right?"

Go the positive way, dont ask if she has something, ask her to confirm to you that she's clean...

This way you don't go off as asking this "well you look like a slut, do you have std's?"

I allways say the same thing...

"I don't usually do this, but I can tell you I don't have anything...you don't either right?"

Go the positive way, dont ask if she has something, ask her to confirm to you that she's clean...

This way you don't go off as asking this "well you look like a slut, do you have std's?"

Big up.... i like this one... Im sticking to this one... unless someone can think of something smarter.

PS: im not too worried she was tight enough to be the virgin mary :bigup:

PS2: or maybe i was too big.... :dunno: :bigup:

lol you poor bastards that do 1 night stands... so sad :p

you dont **** a girl till she's gotten tests, period. end of the ****ing story, whats wrong with you? you want your poor cock to fall off?

btw condoms don't protect against shit unless its HiV and syphilis, thats about it. when you're ****ing a girl your ballsack is still hitting that pussy, congratulations, you now have crabs, herpes, hpv and any other genital disease on the planet. seriously, think about it hard before you **** your next girl.

if you're in a relationship, its 10x easier... say hey babe, you wanna go to a CLSC to go get tested for STDS with me tomorrow? I'm pretty sure we're both clean but lets just be safe? then bam~ no need for condoms, unless you don't want kids and she doesn't take the pill.

you dont **** a girl till she's gotten tests, period. end of the ****ing story, whats wrong with you? you want your poor cock to fall off?

btw condoms don't protect against shit unless its HiV and syphilis, thats about it. when you're ****ing a girl your ballsack is still hitting that pussy, congratulations, you now have crabs, herpes, hpv and any other genital disease on the planet. seriously, think about it hard before you **** your next girl.

if you're in a relationship, its 10x easier... say hey babe, you wanna go to a CLSC to go get tested for STDS with me tomorrow? I'm pretty sure we're both clean but lets just be safe? then bam~ no need for condoms, unless you don't want kids and she doesn't take the pill.

wise, yet yes, most of them like one night stands.

I never thought about the ballsack thing... lol anyways I've only done it with virgins so far............................................

.........................REAL NIGGAZ NEVA FALL

Just admit it you've never been able to get a girl to have sex with you first night and you're making up excuses for yourself.

Unfortunatly they dont and have to stick a QTip up your hole and it takes time for results. Bastards.

Normally even if you ask a girl, OBVIOUSLY she's going to say she's clean. You really think she'd tell you the truth about her having Chlamydia and the worst possible case of HIV if she's a slut and wants your cock? Think about it, girls who are horny and wanna get laid will do what it takes if it's easy, in particular tell a little lie that they wont care about after 2 hours from the time they tell it.

This is why I ask if she's clean jokingly/playfully before any sexual/emotional interaction happens ;)

you don't ask and put the condom...

cause whatever she might say, it's totally irrevelent...

first off more then 50% of women who have stds are not aware of it, second, you might have stds yourself and you don't know about it....

third, I mastubated and came reading this thread

hah, If you have to ask for a one night stand that is pretty messed up. Most of the time it just happens as things are going with the flow.

Plus If you wear a rubber you aren't to worried about STD's. So far I have had no close calls at all. Been checked multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back