reliability s600 v12 1992?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdub 007

Legacy Member
i was wondering how was the reliability of those cars equipped with the v12 and how was the gas with it (yeah i know it's a v12 and it will be more than a fawking civic)

thanks for those who knows

consider yourself a wealthy man if you can afford the gas on those things. Reliability is good but $60 would get you maybe 250KM If you are Lucky. Someone who buys ANY V12 should know that gas consumption is not something you think about when you buy a V12.

umm anything before 1997 is what the mercedes brand stands for... after those years the cars are plagued with alot of problems and the company's ignorance towards customers...

just my 2 cents

no you don't. Keep the Skyline.

:D

it's 90% sold so i need a new car if this one leaves

joo laf, no it's the one from nagoya, the white one with amg monoblock on it

anyway, i won't buy this car, it was just for information. it's a very nice one but if the engine blows, it's 30 000$ to change it, that's what he told me

too risky for me.

i might step back in a bimmer

anyway, i won't buy this car, it was just for information. it's a very nice one but if the engine blows, it's 30 000$ to change it, that's what he told me

too risky for me.

ohh shit I saw that car, it's f***ing SICK!!! GO FOR IT if you have a second car because you're not gonna go far with gas on that one lol

too risky for me.

which model do you have in mind for the bimmer?

e36, 325 conv. probably. that's what i would like to have.

i can't find any m3 for a good price (well, in my budget)

Buy my E55!!!!!!! You'll have way more fun!!!!!

.....;-)......

Bullit proof cars! And surprinsingly cheap to repair (No more than any other german car, it was cheaper to change the bushings and links on my E55 than on my 2002 TDI!). Don't go to the dealer......... ;-)

Just offering is ever you were not completely decided....

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back