Dislocated Shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zokez

In August, I went Mountain biking and took a bad fall.
My shoulder dislocated and, I think, went back in as I landed on the floor.
I was then able to move my arm up down left right,
but still felt a slight discomfort.

I figured that the pain was normal given the fact it came out and back in,
but since I can move properly I assumed it went back in properly,
so I decided to not go see a doctor and give it some time.

Since then, I came to 3 instances where i made a false movement and felt
it move as though it was about to pop out again.
I went to go see a doctor, got X-Rayed and was told everything looks fine.

Once again this weekend it almost 'popped out'.
Whats the deal if they said it was ok???
I go see a physio or a masso?

Thanks.

My boss has that same prob.. his shoulder popped out once and since then, it keeps popping out. He went to see lots of professionnal but none of them could do shit. The thing is, once the shoulder has popped out of it's place, the ligaments are stretched a bit, making it more easy for the shoulder to slip out of place. My boss has been told he needs an operation to cut out a bit of those ligaments to restore it back to normal. It's not a "big" thing, but he's been waiting for more then one year for this operation. I almost puke when I see him get to a wall and push very hard on his shoulder to get it back to its initial place and hear a big "PLOK"
urrrrrrrghhhhhh.

j'ai eu ce problème la avec mon épaule gauche. J'ai subit une chirurgie et tout est réglé. j'ai eu un excellement médecin. Mais mon suivit apres l'opération (physio) n'a pas été super bon. Pas que la clinique de physio étais mauvaise, c'est que j'ai subit ca dans un accident d'auto et aussi tot qu'ils ont eu la chance de m'enlevé mes sessions de physio, la SAAQ l'a fait.

ps: elle a ressortit. prend un rendez vous avec un médecin toute suite, demande lui qu'il mettre ton nom sur une liste pour suivre une IRM (imagerie par résonnance magnétique) voir si tu n'as pas des ligaments d'étiré ou déchiré. En attendant fait de la physio.. ces ce qui a de mieux.

demande lui qu'il mettre ton nom sur une liste pour suivre une IRM (imagerie par résonnance magnétique) voir si tu n'as pas des ligaments d'étiré ou déchiré. En attendant fait de la physio.. ces ce qui a de mieux.

Ah ok merci.
Je vais faire sa au plus tot.

SkIiz lol thats hardcore how your boss makes it pop out to entertain you lol
Its way too painful for me to do that lol.
Thanks for the reply.

No no no, he does not do that on purpose, but each time his shoulder pops out, he needs to get to a wall, and press very hard to get it back to place. Thats his way of slipping it back to its position

No no no, he does not do that on purpose, but each time his shoulder pops out, he needs to get to a wall, and press very hard to get it back to place. Thats his way of slipping it back to its position

moi quand elle sortait.. j'me l'arrangeais moi meme.. j'me pognais le bras et j'fesais des moves juste qu'a ce qu'elle rembarque.. :bigup: (j'ai passé proche perdre connaissance une couple de foi ):D

My dads knee is the same.. every so often it would pop out of place, i remember when we were young he showed us how to put it back in if he couldnt do it himself for whatever reason lol, anyways hasnt happened in a long time thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back