chrysler cirrus on 18 inch chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trupower Distribution

sorry i dont have a picture i uploaded it but always comes out as a thumbnail. I'm looking for someone to make me a cirrus on chrome with a drop just to get an idea i'll be buying one this weekend thanks in advance

www.tinypic.com

and copy the link with the

i was checking cardomain but i'm not all into the kit thing. i want some nice chromes like lexani fancy rims i know it's a grand pa's car but i'm getting it for practically free i'll keep it simple it comes with leather the whole bit so just to add some style i want to see nice rims on it

The front spoiler is OK (the splitter is a bit much) and the rear wing is fugly, but the drop and rims are super nice.

hahaa I was just about to post the NATCC Stratus

tourred8sc.jpg

There is so little info and pictures about the NATCC on the net, it is very sad.

Could have been great, but wasn't. :(

I wish I had the money to shoe-horn an NATCC Dodge race engine into a Neon or a MINI. That would rock absolutely.

My homeboy has a dark purple Chrysler Cirrus with chrome accents and tinted windows.. He bought 17" chrome wheels he will be installing them in the next 2 weeks I'm guessing... if you can wait till then I'll snap some pics lol

There is so little info and pictures about the NATCC on the net, it is very sad.

Could have been great, but wasn't. :(

I wish I had the money to shoe-horn an NATCC Dodge race engine into a Neon or a MINI. That would rock absolutely.

Pfft shoe horn,, it bolts in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back