Photoshop 350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock

Legacy Member
hey whats up all you Photoshopers..! I follow the photoshop contests and some really!! look good so I know there are some skilled guys on here.. plus I asked for a photoshop on my TSX when I had it which helped out alot..!

here are some recent Pics.. a couple just from today... rolled the car out to let it run a little.. I started working on taking off the MR sticker.. did not finishing, alot tougher then I thought.. it was put on at SCP8.. I like it alot.. but im going to do something else when spring comes around..

OK. here is what I hope someone can photoshop for me... For a long time ive been thinking to get the Carbon fiber hood and Hatch for the Z.. but could never anticipate how it would look... PLUS.. i may consider a black 2tone paint job, to match the carbon fiber.. just the bodykit. front lip, side skirts and rear lip.

pick which ever photo that can provide the best/easiest result..

THANKS a Bunch.. I look forward to see some nice work..!

2427386_48_full.jpg

2427386_49_full.jpg

2427386_50_full.jpg

2427386_51_full.jpg

Yeahh I saw your car a few times in the west-island !
Very nice !

BTW there is a section for pshops now ...
Anyway, I'll give it a try and post it here !

shit ya.. thats right.. forgot the was a pshop section...?

cool man thanks.. look forward to see how it comes out..

Tony

ok i'm not to sure if thats what you want but heres 2 pshops ...

if thats what you want, I can do it on the other pictures !

hood
2ntvif9.jpg

hood and lip
f05kdc.jpg

yo,

ya man the second one looks really good..

if its not too much trouble try to add a little on the rear lip... and the hatch/trunk.. up to the black window pillar..

thanks

not a great idea to take off the stickers in the cold lol!!!...Heat helps them come off...if you have a heat gun, use that!!!

youre car was right next to our booth...soo if you were around your car a lot, you were prolly annoyed, just like us, of the pcmtl booth having that audi make the stupid noises lol

ya thats nice too..! the lighter black.. would probably be best..!

man its endless... lol.. theres so many things id like to do... ex: supercharge etc..

what a disease..!:run:

good job on the photoshop but I'm not too sure if I like how it looks. Tony, did you think of maybe having it "black top" instead? black hood, black roof, black trunk and keep the lips and skirts white?

Yeah personally, I prefer it all white !!
Maybe just a cf hood whould be nice ...

good job on the photoshop but I'm not too sure if I like how it looks. Tony, did you think of maybe having it "black top" instead? black hood, black roof, black trunk and keep the lips and skirts white?

ya maybe that would be better..

if your up for it MAzda.. lets see how that looks..

ya man.. thats wicked.. actually looks the most realistic..! this type of 2tone would probably be best..

THANKS..!! wish I knew how to pshop..! what a great tool to get ideas..!

heading to crash out... i'll check back tomorrow if there is anything else..

ya man.. thats wicked.. actually looks the most realistic..! this type of 2tone would probably be best..

THANKS..!! wish I knew how to pshop..! what a great tool to get ideas..!

heading to crash out... i'll check back tomorrow if there is anything else..

2nj9du.jpg

Tony that looks sick!! I better I get credit for this one! especially when you get a trophy!:bigup:

Good job Mazda!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back