Training For UFC type fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Slim

so im very interested in starting tot rain to do like UFC style cage fighting of some sort....im a total douche on the subject, are there alot of places for this kinda training in montreal?

look for the gym with a lot of cardio and go train some mma gym. Like tristar, h2o, ali nestor or where I go with Stephane Dube.

UFC = Mixed Martial Arts

Go to any kickboxing, boxing, jijitsu, muay thai.... etc class and learn from the base. UFC is a mix of all of those, you don't necesseraly need a MMA oriented gym all the time expecially when you only begin.

Get in shape, workout, watch what you eat, start working on your cardio if you're serious about it!

i recommend H2O since i train there! , H2O , BTT , Tri-Star and the gym of Stephany Dube (can't remember the name) and i also heard some guys train at sparmax , but never heard much of it !

i recommend H2O since i train there! , H2O , BTT , Tri-Star and the gym of Stephany Dube (can't remember the name) and i also heard some guys train at sparmax , but never heard much of it !

Stephane ''Sensei'' Dube is gym is KJS Karate in St-Constant. That where i'm going

best way to train is to fight, you have tristar or go in a club and provoc anybody

r u kidding me? its idiots like u that get knocked out every single time i go to a club...wether its by my friends or someone else, with an attitude like that, u get knocked out on the daily

r u kidding me? its idiots like u that get knocked out every single time i go to a club...wether its by my friends or someone else, with an attitude like that, u get knocked out on the daily

lol i see ur sacarsm detector is malfonctionning, by ur friends? tuff friends you got, sure didn't get to the right guy... :D

phillip gelinas from gamma downtown... many different styles

i've been trained in jun fan and muay thai by him and am now being trained in kajukenbo by one of his students...

lol everybody here's a fighter jesus christ we are lucky! it's so hard to find fighters i'll tell my friends to come on MR , everybody knows so much ahah

lol everybody here's a fighter jesus christ we are lucky! it's so hard to find fighters i'll tell my friends to come on MR , everybody knows so much ahah

yeah tell ur boyfriends to bring the condoms too nexx time they go over ur house, cuz remember safe sex is the best sex:thefinger

now back on topic....

ive done about 6 yrs of kyokushin karate....is there something similar to that that is umm how u say, more violent? all jokes aside....

yeah tell ur boyfriends to bring the condoms too nexx time they go over ur house, cuz remember safe sex is the best sex:thefinger

now back on topic....

ive done about 6 yrs of kyokushin karate....is there something similar to that that is umm how u say, more violent? all jokes aside....

what's with the gay jokes? nothing more gay than jiu jitsu on the floor. hope ur not homophobic if u want to get into ufc , 69 is not un uncommon position and BTW kyokushin sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back