Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Your a retard, bodykits are gay

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InSaini

Legacy Member
Need a bodykit but having a hard time choosing...

Option 1

vspeedfrontgt4.jpg

Option 2

330thhg6.jpg

Option 3

nismofrontdk0.jpg

hahahahaha.... your a retard, bodykits are gay!! lol... jks paul. seriously though, i've seen nicer kits then the 3 you put down. pm me if you wanna see some hot kits!!!

first things first if u want aero make sure u have some gangster ass wheel fitmet first...

out of the 3 options u posted i'd have to go with the first... nice and clean

you'll get a lot of mixed opinions about the 2nd aggresive aero and it's somewhat played out... and the 3rd nismo style aero has been played out since 2002...

No wheels this year! Gotta spend a good amount of cash, since NO ONE else can do custom A\C for an SR in Montreal other than Haig, but he's not replying back to me :( so I guess I'll get it done from a shop in Toronto when I go! :)

Seb, you got PM! :)

Charles, no kouki man, ZENKI FTW!

Logik you nub, what's the difference between my #1 and your #1? GOD DAMN IT!!! NOTHING!!!

no wheels??? then why are u even thinking about aero????

get the wheels first... then aero... or wut i would do is just stick with oem aero with wheels that'll make panties drop

Paul you dumbass my #1 is Version:select, your #1 is garbage.

On mine, the sideskirts are lower, the front air ducts are square instead of round, the front lip is smaller in the middle then on the sides and it won't attract homos like your #1.

I need aero cuz the FMIC required me to cut a lot out of my old bumper, and i sold it!

Want a kit cuz I don't like how the front bumper looks without the LE lip! but then it makes the sides way too weird looking IMO, and then u can't get the sides + front without the rear!

kit ftw!

wheels will come, just need the kit first, I can drive on stock wheels, cant drive without a bumper though!

I was actually close to buying VS-KF's, but I was a couple of hours too late, I was stuck in class, :(

no wheels??? then why are u even thinking about aero????

get the wheels first... then aero... or wut i would do is just stick with oem aero with wheels that'll make panties drop

hahaha scott, the panties will drop with that aero front bumper, the rimz will make em wet!! lol

lol, WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY 1000$ FOR THE KIT!!! it's a kit, it'll get destroyed, I don't want to keep spending 4-5 hundred dollars each time i break the kit to replace it, knock offs will do!

I'm saving money from the kit to get some nice work wheels! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back