Photoshop integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.T.

Legacy Member
Hey, would like some help please, can someone put the gold rims on my teg just so I can see what gold rims would look like on my teg
It's the Konig feathers
DSC00176.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

Thanks Guys!!

Thanks for that Mazda!
Well what do you guys think? I personally don't like the way my car looks with the rims that colour. I guess I'll stick to what I have and not waste my money.
DSC00110.jpg

1q1lao.jpg

Black is more subtle and honestly looks better.

Don't get me wrong, gold doesn't look half bad, but like i always say, it flashes a lot and you'll get tired of the look on the long run.

worst case scenario, if you want something "different" just get green lugnuts and stick vinyl on the rim (green to match car color) and give it a black rim with dark green lip ;)

I know this thread started awhile back but I gotta say that I love the look of those gold mags on the green Integra!

Gold > Black

I know this thread started awhile back but I gotta say that I love the look of those gold mags on the green Integra!

Gold > Black

THanks for the input!
I'm actually considering what digitized suggested and I'm looking into it!:bigup:

The following is my opinion.

You need contrast. If you have a dark-colored car, you need light-colored mags. Therefore, if your Integra was white, I'd go with the black mags. However, since your Integra is dark green, go with either silver or gold mags.

I said it before and I'll say it again; the gold looks amazing on the green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back