MontrealRacing online Dating BLOG-FRIEND ZONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline35

Legacy Member
So i'm bored ... every week, if i have time, i will be posting tips,tricks and stories from experience related to:relationships, dating, sex etc... this week's topic

Friend zone

One of the main problems with some guys is that THEY'RE TO NICE. Being to nice will bring you no where, wether its in a relationship or in life, because you'll get stepped on at all cost.

When meeting a girl for the first few times wether its through a friend, school,work, club etc. it is always important to come off as a nice and confident person, however being to nice can lead u to what girls call "the friend zone". The friend zone is a deadly environment, generally when a girl puts a guy in the friend zone, he cannot get out of it, thus,the guy will want the girl even more and the girl will keep pushing him away because nobody likes somebody running after them. (theory: you want what you can't have).

Be nice at first, first impressions count. However you must NEVER EVER simply be a listener, because girls associate listeners to their girlfriends and u don't wanna be a gossip bitch. Involve yourself in the conversation and FLIRT. The art of flirting is what will lead you to NOT be associated to a friend. Flirting has a directly correlation with confidence, if your able to slip in sweet and cute comments or even INSIDE JOKES between you and the girl, you'll be in great shape to stay out of the friend zone. Make her know that she's special to you (without being cheesy/fruity of course) and make sure that YOU are special to her (in an un-friendly way).

Everybody guys has a friend in their circle of friends that is the NICE GUY. Well bottom line is girls like ass holes, the nice guy will never get the chick, because in no way does niceness bring out confidence, so please, be nice BUT NOT TO NICE ! And once you are able to distinguish the line between being NICE and TO NICE, you will be in great shape to stay out of the friend zone ...

P.S.
Judging from my personal experience and these statistics aren't precise at all:
What guys look for in a girl:
Looks count for 80%
Swagger(how she holds herself) count for 20%

What girls look for in a guy
Looks count for 40%
Swagger counts for 60%

You can be the less attractive guy but you can be well put together,confident well dressed and very presentable and catch a girl's heart .... keep that in mind.

Tune in next week: how to make u last longer in bed....

if anybody wants to add anything on this weeks topic feel free , please put TIPS in BOLD so people can scroll right to them !

Friend zone? You take your friend out for a date and french kiss her. She'll be so into it, you just bring the door down and bang till the next morning. Mwuahaha

Sadly, I fall into the too nice guy category it seems. On the other hand, it's the girl's loss to be with a dickwad that'll treat her like that.

subaru wrx sti : are you serious ? gotta get my hands on that book

As for schumy, ya sleep with hotter girls ....

jai un truc a te donner ...

rencontre la attend 10 minute sort ta graine .... si a il touche garde la

si a la un seul mini signe de réaction negative passe a un autre appele cest aussi simple

LUCIANO'S TIP: I don't follow any advice or tips, I just go as myself, without playing any game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back