BowFlex, Cool or crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangMatt

Legacy Member
gonna get a home gym soon. Iv'e been looking at the Extreme 2 SE (dont have to move cables around).

Not looking to put on weight, just want to tone and get stronger.

So is it all that for full of you know what....

It's a good home gym for a beginner but it's very expensive. You will need the extra rods if you plan to do some leg workout.

Now, here's the tricky part:

On approved Bowflex® credit card purchases. 16.99% APR and monthly payments of 1.5% of the purchase price plus any late fees for 12 months. Paying only this amount will not pay off the purchase during this period. Thereafter, the regular Minimum Monthly Payment and Standard Rate 21.8% APR apply. For Accounts not current, the promotion is cancelled, and the Default Rate 25.8% APR and regular Minimum Monthly Payments apply. Minimum Finance Charge $1. Certain rules apply to the allocation of payments and Finance Charges on your promotional purchase if you make more than one purchase on your Bowflex® credit card. Call 1-888-367-4310 or review your cardholder agreement for information.

Also, they advertise 100% satisfaction garanteed but you will need to repack everything in the original boxe which is impossible.

Finally, the Bowflex alone will not give you the results advertised. You need to follow a very strict diet.

The Bowflex you want will cost you 1,600$ alone, without any option and without shipping. For 1,600$, I would simply buy a 6-12 month gym membership and hire a personnal trainner.

Search and read some review online and good luck.:bigup:

It's a good home gym for a beginner but it's very expensive. You will need the extra rods if you plan to do some leg workout.

Now, here's the tricky part:

Also, they advertise 100% satisfaction garanteed but you will need to repack everything in the original boxe which is impossible.

Finally, the Bowflex alone will not give you the results advertised. You need to follow a very strict diet.

The Bowflex you want will cost you 1,600$ alone, without any option and without shipping. For 1,600$, I would simply buy a 6-12 month gym membership and hire a personnal trainner.

Search and read some review online and good luck.:bigup:

thnx, not worried about legs as i run + play hockey for that. I work 50+ hours and week and dont have time for a gym. dont worry about the financing, If i buy it i'll be getting it from Fitness Depot where its less expensive than the online price and they offer 12month 0% financing.

I checked out alot of home gym's @ Fitness Depot and although im normally someone who doesn't fall prey to good advertising, this product has me pretty convinced.

Last edited:
les parents à ma blonde pense vendre le leur (un vieux parcontre) utilisé genre même pas 10 fois...

pm moi si intéressé

^^ 90% du monde qui s'achete des cossin dememe s'en servent 4-5 fois... je trouve ça plus motivant daller au gym que de mentrainer dans un sous-sol humide tout seul dans un coin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back