what does it mean exactly to "superman a hoe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

2short514

Legacy Member
honestly...

i was sitting with some friends and we were wondering WTF it actually means to superman a hoe. everyone seemed to have their own definition. most common were:

1) to ejaculate on a girl's back while penetrating her from behind, and drawing an "S" in the ejaculate

2) to ejaculate on a girl's back while penetrating her from behind, not wiping it off, and letting it dry so when she wakes up she has the blanket stuck to her back like a cape

3) taking a running start and attempting to penetrate the girl from behind while pointing your arms and hands forward like superman does when he flies.

what are your definitions of "supermanning a hoe"?

lolol

2) to ejaculate on a girl's back while penetrating her from behind, not wiping it off, and letting it dry so when she wakes up she has the blanket stuck to her back like a cape

thats the one i use to define the expression

damn i always thought it meant sweeping a girl off her feet in a crazy romantic way like lois lane

superman that hoe!!

helicopter da hoe

have the girl's but arched up and you slide your salami in her from behind and then you spin 360 degrees again and again.

i think its when u bang her while shes laying on her tummy n u pull her arms back when she orgasmes so she looks like shes flying ?

I always thought it was when you cum on her back and throw some piece of cloth on her back, so when the cum dries up it looks like she has a cape, Superman Stylez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back