Someone please get this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I'll remember fo rnext time!

By the way, if Paul wants to get a bodykit so bad, these are the only acceptable wheels.

geeze... i cant even imagine running 18x10 0 offset in the front of my silvia... that's about as unrealistic as me spending $3200 on used wheels... oh... umm... uh... right... :(

They are widebody only, well maybe the back you can do an extreme pull, but the fron you have to get wide fenders or flares. They would also **** up your PS pump pretty fast, but a real man would run these with no PS. hahaha oh man that would be crazy.

These are more suited for an S14, Z32 or R32, I think they would look weird on an S13.

don't hype em up too much... they ain't that baller... they're just "nice" :)

plus i'm sure i'll get mixed opinions about them...

i PM'd u about wheels too!! but they are sold :(

To bad, those were pretty cool. Well there are plenty of nice ones out there.

don't hype em up too much... they ain't that baller... they're just "nice" :)

plus i'm sure i'll get mixed opinions about them...

They will look amazing. Sure you will get mixed opinions, some will be wrong (those who don't like them) and some will be right (those who like them).

lol... so it seems it's not just me that needs logik's stamp of approval before we get our rims

wut a offset nazi / wheel whore u are!

Wait til they are on the car before you post pics. I got my bat ready to roll the fenders if needed. haha

Wait til they are on the car before you post pics. I got my bat ready to roll the fenders if needed. haha

the only thing i'm worried about is when i repainted my rear quarter panel... that means it's not the original paint and more prone to cracking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back