Nitric Oxide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

@cUr@-TL

Legacy Member
Does anyone here use nitric oxide supplementation?

I've read a bit about it, but I would like to hear from people who actually used it and got noticeable results in terms of lifting performance.

Apparently, in some cases, it might cause muscle cells to actually be destructed instead of "multiplied". What are the chances? :dunno:

I'm sure there are folks here with NO experience, I'd appreciate you come in! :bigup:

What were the benefits? Side effects?

Thx!

I took some MRI Nitric Oxyde for a month with great results. Muscle were growing faster, but as any other anabolic product it has some side effects. I don't think you can have major issues though if you go with a good quality product like MRI. Never go for the cheaper things you play with your body. that's my advise.

I took some MRI Nitric Oxyde for a month with great results. Muscle were growing faster, but as any other anabolic product it has some side effects. I don't think you can have major issues though if you go with a good quality product like MRI. Never go for the cheaper things you play with your body. that's my advise.

Here's the link to MRI's website.
MRI Performance

Does anyone here use nitric oxide supplementation?

I've read a bit about it, but I would like to hear from people who actually used it and got noticeable results in terms of lifting performance.

Apparently, in some cases, it might cause muscle cells to actually be destructed instead of "multiplied". What are the chances? :dunno:

I'm sure there are folks here with NO experience, I'd appreciate you come in! :bigup:

What were the benefits? Side effects?

Thx!

NO is useless and a scam. Theres been plenty of studies that has proven it to be completely useless. Except for people like rambo over here, PASSART1, who keep thinking it does shit. Welcome to placeboville, population: You.

As far as NO being an anabolic product and having side effects.... Hahahahhaha. WTF? NO products anabolics? What the hell have you been reading? :p

Stick to a good protein, fish oil and creatine. Screw everything else, TBH. Cytogainer and Creapure with some Costco fish oil pills.

^^ Well, from what I read, (not in a sponsored magazine but in a specialized book about supplements), NO doesn't seem to be as useless as you say...

anyways, keep the comments coming.

lol i thought this thread was gonna be about inhaling nitrous oxide :p a well guess not.

I have used it and loved it. Results were okay but you take it for energy/pump before a workout. Its not really a bulker or something to get big off of . Also there is no sides really except elevated bp. It is not anabolic and i dont even think it makes your body go into a anabolic state.

Best one by far is the mvp one. All the rest are so discusting to get down. No explode is good but I got fed up of the taste. If you can handle the taste of NO shotgun , its great , but its DISUSTING.

Any links ? :dunno:

ive also read that on bodybuilding.com it was in a thread with a shitload of links.... one of the more experianced guys on the board had posted it.... i dont think ull find a lot of shit on this on sites since NO does generate income LOL. im still on a noexplode cycle and once its done im going back to regular creatine ...... i feel no different then when i was when taking monohydrate

Any links ? :dunno:

Google it. You'll find an overabundance of proof that NO products are useless and why.

The only reason people like NO products is because they come loaded with caffeine and sugar and give people ridiculous rushes before going to work out, which is fine... but not at what they charge. You'll get the same gains on regular creatine. Like I said, sip some creatine in your gatorade and swallow a caffeine pill or two. Same feeling, a thousand times cheaper.

I've used a NO product called NO-Shotgun. Holy shit did it taste like shit... But it came loaded with other shit. Even if the arginine was useless in NO production, it was loaded with creatine, protein, and other good stuff. Had a nice little dose of caffeine, too. Couldn't get over the taste, though. It's pure nasty... Had to drink it with red gatorade.

no shotgun is nasty. all no does is give you a boost and get ur blood rushing. as for giving you strength, its purely psychological. you feel strong so you push yourself more.

i use it once in a while on days when i feel like overloading way more than usual. maybe once a week or so.

oh and monohydrate creatine doenst work for everyone...i took it and it didnt do crap. and i got sick of mixing it with grape juice or other sugar loaded drinks

i took Sizeon by gaspari nutrition and it actually worked... got me bloated as hell though.
its a kind of product i would take a jug maybe 2 or 3 times a year just to break plateaus. not worth staying on for long periods of time. $$$

I've used NO shotgun for one full cycle (approximately a month) ... it took about 1 week for my body to get used to it and adapt, besides the fact that it tastes like horse seimen, which is something i never got use to. During my cycle with NO shotgun i felt it was useless and it wasen't helping me at all... However when i stopped using it, i felt weaker and did much less reps than when i was on it...

Psychological or not , it does help and did help me fight my peak, i miss it very much now but the taste is so awful i rather swim in a tub of donkey crap .... From what i hear it expands your veigns so more blood can flow at the same time , you are MUCH MORE FOCUSED during your workout

that is all !

no shotgun is gay

my NO works I feel a diff,wen I got sick I went for a week without using it and let me tell you it sucked huge.

Back on creavol finishing reps with heavier weight muscles getting way harder much faster etc.

get quality

ps tastes ****ing amazing

CREATECH.gif

i use this

PVL Ripped Stack : Bodybuilding Sports Supplements Weight + Muscle Builders, Fat Burners

NITROXYN2
NITROXYN2 uses advanced "double strength" L-Arginine-AKG like many of the leading competitive products but PVL stacks it with ALA for even better results. Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) helps transport nutrients to muscles; it gets the L-Arginine-AKG where it needs to be. ALA is also a phenomenal antioxidant, which removes waste products that build up in the muscles as a result of hard training. ALA also aids in recovery.

NITROXYN2 can help you add more reps and more sets to your workout, too. This extra intensity helps stimulate muscular response, so your muscles WANT to grow faster! So get a continuous, sustained flow into your muscles and stay pumped all day!

no shotgun is gay

my NO works I feel a diff,wen I got sick I went for a week without using it and let me tell you it sucked huge.

Back on creavol finishing reps with heavier weight muscles getting way harder much faster etc.

get quality

CREATECH.gif

Is that by MVP Nutritions?

no shotgun is gay

get quality

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not the NO that is working for you.

un stack meilleur que du NO :

Proteins + Fish Oil caps + Creatine + Glutamine.

T'as pas le coeur qui veut sortir de la cage thoracique et ca l'a des meilleur résultats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back