Having trouble having sex with condom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavalier_Mav

Hey guys,

this problem has been plagueing me for a while.. i jsut cant seem to be able to perform to my best when i have a condom on... id be hard and then after a while, id go limp but once i take the condom off, id get hard again.. ive tried using the ultra-thins and its made abit of a difference but not solved the problem..

whats the problem?

thanks,

serious question here

Happened to me before, I hate the putting the condom thing on when it's the 1st time you're with a new girl.

The trick is to tell the girl before in a suttle way you hate girls who just stay in bed and do nothing during foreplay.

Ask her to put the condom on for your with her mouth or something.

Or just flat our let her give you a blow job right before putting the condom on.

Don't worry bro it happens to all of us, especially if it's the 1st time with a new chick.

But never ever get tempted to no use the condom so you won't have to go through putting it on.

I'm telling you, a blowjob just before does the trick 100% of the time:D

Try having sex with women you should be fine, having sex with condoms that's just .......... weird ................

On a serious note, thin ones should do it or if you're too drunk to get it up just give it a little handshake ;)

happens to me to i hate condoms but i'd also hate getting an std it's the feeling and the ****ing couchou sound it makes just block it out and get really into the mood it will pass

honestly when ur fooling around check the girl out n find out if she has anything n then just **** her raw n instead of blowing ur load inside of her pull out n skeet skeet

a condom is like wearing a raincoat in the shower

i hate condoms i really do besides i make all my girls go on bc
but i really am a sexpert so far there is one woman who has actually worn ME out n thats the girl im seeing now

Problem is some girls just stand there doing nothing acting all passive....Usually it's the hotter ones!

ya cuz they think ur priveledged enough to **** them so they figure they should do nothing n enjoy it
but usually it the cocky stuck up bitches like that that do it

speaking of condom i'm going to mds on sunday through the study of the medication and 28 days later i have to use a condom **** it's been a year since i havent used one with my gf

honestly i would admit if that was bullshit cuz it does sound far fetched but reallly its true
i barely beleive it myself

Pour revenir au thread j'avais moi même un peu de difficulté en effet avec des condoms... c'est là que j'ai découvert les "large" ;)

Have fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back