Boutique Fetish In Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoSeeker

Legacy Member
hey ! i need your helps guys and girls , i need before next week special shoes , sexy like ''slutty'' look laced sandals or stripper kinda boots , ive already done places like SEDUCTION , im looking for others shops in montreal anybody have idea on the best place for sexy slutty shoes and boots please.

p.s i know ebay have a lot of them but i need to have it before 1 week

Isn't there a shoe store on St-Cath between Bleury and the Desjardins Complex on the south side of the street that sell those?

I mean it's been a few years it might have closed down.

you remember a name , or someone , i would give a call or maybe a website ! , because i dont want an ordinary place like seduction they just sell stripper sandals , nothing VERY special , there should be some fetish shoe boutique in montreal ?

i heard about il bordelo or smething like that but i think their more in sado maso or dominatrix things ....

Isn't there a shoe store on St-Cath between Bleury and the Desjardins Complex on the south side of the street that sell those?

I mean it's been a few years it might have closed down.

ya i seen that to you cant miss it there's pure hooker boots in the window on the right side of st catherine just before the dairy queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back