A vendre: Phoenix Gold et Kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me 262

Legacy Member
pg_cap.jpg

$100
Phoenix Gold XSC10 1 Farard Cap 20-25V peak. Good for systems up to 1000 watts . Comes with Metal mounting bracket & longer top bolts to take the larger 1/0 gauge wire connectors shown in pic . Connectors are available below.

stinger.jpg

$15 each
Stinger Crimpless Gold plated connector terminals . .
I have several that will fit 0 gauge and 4 gauge, most still new in box

pld_1.jpg

$110 each
Phoenix Gold PLD-1 8 volt Line drivers Mint condition, kept under protective amp rack

Phoenix Gold's PLD1 high voltage line driver makes the most of your car audio system by transmitting up to an 8 Volt signal from the source unit to the rear of the car. This method of transmitting the audio signal increases dynamic capability and decreases the possibility of noise radiating into signal cables.

top.jpg

$20
Phoenix Gold fused distribution block. Three 0 gauge inputs and four 4 gauge fused outputs. Has a small bit of plastic chipped off the bottom, still sits flat and whippidy doo.... just want to let you know

brown_wire.jpg

$2.50 @ foot

4 gauge power wire. I have a 100 foot spool and will cut to length, minimum 10 feet at a time. 15 feet will do most cars from battery to trunk.

mmdp.jpg

manual.jpg

$60
Kicker MMDP , fits ZX/ZR/XS series amp . Allows you to use more than one plug in module at once. Brand new, never used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back