bcaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fais plusieur endroit je vois ca, c'est quoi au juste le Bcaa ? On peut en retrouver dans de la nourriture simplement ??

... ca aide ton corp a mieux absorber les protéine mais ce que je veux savoir est-ce que ca marche ?

Tu en retrouves en bonne quatité dans les shake que tu prends dépendament de la marque

alors faut prendre ca on the side avec des prots sinon ca sert pas a grand chose ?!?! cest quoi son role au juste a part faire mieux absorber ...?

... ca aide ton corp a mieux absorber les protéine mais ce que je veux savoir est-ce que ca marche ?

It doesn't help absorb protein, it IS protein. :p

Yes, BCAAs are amazing to help in recovery. The only problem is, a lot of the time, you'll need to drink it DURING your workout and I just wasn't able to stand that. I need to drink water during my workout, with nothing in it. :D

the powder is like 5x cheaper cuz the pills won't last as long a a small pot of BCAA.

i try to avoid powders as much as i can personaly :) i hate bring bottles around when i can just bring a pill box. its personal i guess :) i think the bcaa that i have is the brand NOW or something. was cheap as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back