has anyone tried to flavor their creatine at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy2LO

im waiting to be done with my noxplode and im ganna go back to plain monohydrate..... i hate the taste of creatine..... has anyone ever tried to add a few packages of Crystal light to the bottle????

i always wondered....

im waiting to be done with my noxplode and im ganna go back to plain monohydrate..... i hate the taste of creatine..... has anyone ever tried to add a few packages of Crystal light to the bottle????

i always wondered....

The taste? That's weird. I don't think Creatine HAS taste. I know pure creatine monohydrate has no taste. The only problem people seem to find is the texture.

You can easily mix it with some gatorade. Infact, it's recommended that you do. The sugar will drive the creatine into your muscles easier. As for the texture, well... One thing I used to do which worked was this:

Since you're only taking a tablespoon of creatine (5g)... Try this:

1 tablespoon of creatine
1 tablespoon of gatorade powder of your choice
a little bit of hot water

Mix it up, drink it as a shot. I used to do this everyday right before breakfast.

was never a big fan of gatorade, plus the point is to keep the container the same size, i take my creatine 1 hour pre workout i dont think it really matters when u take it, but i have enough shit to carry around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back