2009 Nissan Gtr Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBBMAN

Hey nissan guru's, i was just wondering if any knew the official release date in canada if there is one. My father just came back from Japan and he was given a promotional dvd and a broacher, and he fell in love with it. He is very interested in the black edition. Thanks in advance for the help.

if hes that interested he can go to a dealer (spinelli nissan from what ive heard) and try to reserve one, but chances are they are all spoken for already.

in the states the dealers are charging a HUGE premium for people to be the first owners, something like $129000.

canadian msrp SHOULD be $81k

Thank you for the help man. Don't you think at this point it might to late if he needs it in july?

check out chomedey nissan... some great people there... they were able to get my dad a Z when they first came out (his was the 7th to come to canada) and he was kinda late to go see them

I think the only place in MTL is Manoir Nissan. They have 7 GTR for summer to sale and i think that at least 5 of them are already sold.

Mart

Il y a 3 dealer ou 4 seulement qui vont avoir des Gtr et messemble que quand j'ai ete l'autre jour chez chomedey nissan il ma dit qu'il etait fort probable le dealers pour la rive nord.

Il y a 3 dealer ou 4 seulement qui vont avoir des Gtr et messemble que quand j'ai ete l'autre jour chez chomedey nissan il ma dit qu'il etait fort probable le dealers pour la rive nord.

ok je ne savais pas ca... mais quand meme, la service chez chomedey nissan est excellent

Moi je le trouve bien du au fait que j'ai acheté ma voiture la bas et je connais tres bien Pierre au service.

je lui vois tout le temps quand j'apporte les voitures la...
a cause du service qu'ils offre j'apporte tous mes chars la et c'est un conduite de 30 minutes pour moi, sans traffic

C'est vraiment pas de la marde ce char-la...

2zz41p2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back