Best Spots to do it in the car in the WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor_86

As per my contribution, not a really good one, but I can tell my story.
It was about 1 year and a half ago, we got in the mood at my gf's house (in her room downstairs, but was father sleeping upstairs on the couch.

We get my car, not even 1 mile away, in Ile-Bizard, at the end of Chevremont(western side), or not far from the soccer fields, in the "cul-de-sac". We do our stuff, but the neighbor apparently sees us or sees a suspicious car. He calls the cops, they arrive a few minutes later, but only start up the sirens when not even 1 meter from my car.

We were owned!

So for now, Chevremont in Ile-Bizard = *td*

Any goods spots/stories?

Bein chez Wall-Mart, ils accepte les campers dans le parking la nuit, tu peut-p-t te trouver une tente roulotte, ou bein un westfalia avec des rideauxxx

in ile bizard:

-the Y on bord-du-lac
-behind the day care on chevremont(next to IGA).
-descends du bateau
-middle of bum **** nowhere(curve just before monté wilson) there's a gravel/dirt parking lot. very dark.

have yet to have sex in a car, but I've always thought of some pretty good places. go to any random industrial area like lachine, dorval. just park your car in a very very dark area, do your thing and just pray no one finds you hahhaa.

in ile bizard:

-the Y on bord-du-lac
-behind the day care on chevremont(next to IGA).
-descends du bateau
-middle of bum **** nowhere(curve just before monté wilson) there's a gravel/dirt parking lot. very dark.

What Y on bord-du-lac?

On the hood of your car in a small town like Granby in a new residential project at 1 AM in the morning :D

the parking lot at the end of stillview right next to the service road , there is a building called task n they have a really old firetruck that hasnt moved in years n a grass hill on the other side
i used to back my car in n **** the shit outta my ex

Industrial area behind buildings after dark so everyone is gone. No one ever goes by there.

There was also this spot near Pierrefonds and St-Jeans behind a strip mall. We tucked the car away in a corner under a tree. The only problem was the car was covered in spiders afterwards so maybe not such a good place in summer hehe

My boyfriend used to live in Ile-Bizard. We never took a chance though. Too residential and too risky.

after spending maybe 30 minutes searching last night, this thread has been super helpful!

The problem last night was the time (9:00pm). Since all the stores were just closing it was tough to find some privacy. I like the idea of Loblaws the best so far...If you park far out nearest st. Charles you should be in great shape ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back