Approaching and talking to girls at the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendster

Guys, I always see this at my gym.

Good looking or straight up hot (stripper type) girls being approached by guys while they are working out, doing cardio or just waiting for the water fountain etc.

Have you guys ever approached or talked to girls at the gym?

oh man the worst, i was at monster gym at 10:45am the other week,

and im doing cardio.. this cute looking 27-29yr old jewish lady with an OK body was working out, some french guy was working on his chest and she was working on her arms, i was so amazed at was this low class french guy was telling her

He was saying how she should work out too much cause she will loser her nice breasts, and her ass is already in good shape and so on, and he wouldnt even stop talking. he just kept talking about her lol

I think shes an attention whore cause she didnt even leave, she just stayed there lol

I've lost pretty much everything since I've stopped going to the gym regularly but when I was in my 'prime' (just thought that was worth mentioning haha) I was approached by a girl.
She was hot and all but she was too loud and abnoxious. She came up to me and asked me why I never spoke to her before (errr ok...) so I replied, I don't know, I'm a shy guy I guess. And she went on telling me how I shouldn't be shy, then what would happen when we bang. I was like oookkk there, she left me her # and that was pretty much it... We went on a date and I established she looks better in her gym attire, and she has a retarded personality, so I made sure not to go to the gym at the same time as her again.

oh man the worst, i was at monster gym at 10:45am the other week,

and im doing cardio.. this cute looking 27-29yr old jewish lady with an OK body was working out, some french guy was working on his chest and she was working on her arms, i was so amazed at was this low class french guy was telling her

He was saying how she should work out too much cause she will loser her nice breasts, and her ass is already in good shape and so on, and he wouldnt even stop talking. he just kept talking about her lol

I think shes an attention whore cause she didnt even leave, she just stayed there lol

You see bro, that's what I'm talking about.

I go to Monster Gym and I see/hear these types of things all the time, all the time! It's too funny, I just want to know if girls are open to the idea of talking to or meeting a guy in the gym because most of the guys look pathetic doing it.

I've lost pretty much everything since I've stopped going to the gym regularly but when I was in my 'prime' (just thought that was worth mentioning haha) I was approached by a girl.
She was hot and all but she was too loud and abnoxious. She came up to me and asked me why I never spoke to her before (errr ok...) so I replied, I don't know, I'm a shy guy I guess. And she went on telling me how I shouldn't be shy, then what would happen when we bang. I was like oookkk there, she left me her # and that was pretty much it... We went on a date and I established she looks better in her gym attire, and she has a retarded personality, so I made sure not to go to the gym at the same time as her again.

Ahahahahah, ça représente tellement le type de fille qui s'entraine au gym. Les filles qui ressemble à des danseuses et qui s'entrainent toujours avec des tops sexy. Dans la plupart des cas, ces filles la vont toujours aller voir les gros macros musclés et bronzés. Anyways, ces filles la, elles sont rarement régulières au gym. Une semaine, tu la vois p-e 1 ou 2 fois et ensuite elle disparait mystérieusement.

You didn't hit that?

75% of girls at the gym are attention whore, the other 25% are handicap in need of rehabilitation.

Ahahahahah, ça représente tellement le type de fille qui s'entraine au gym. Les filles qui ressemble à des danseuses et qui s'entrainent toujours avec des tops sexy. Dans la plupart des cas, ces filles la vont toujours aller voir les gros macros musclés et bronzés. Anyways, ces filles la, elles sont rarement régulières au gym. Une semaine, tu la vois p-e 1 ou 2 fois et ensuite elle disparait mystérieusement.

haha la seule différence est que je suis pas gros macro musclé et bronzé :run:

chek ya juste une loi qui s'applique que tu vois en bas ... plus tu bench beaucoup, plus ta de chance

chance de réussite = (ta face + ton corps + ce que tu dit) * (combien tu bench)³

chance que ca dure = chance de réussite * (combien ta de cash)³

chek ya juste une loi qui s'applique que tu vois en bas ... plus tu bench beaucoup, plus ta de chance

chance de réussite = (ta face + ton corps + ce que tu dit) * (combien tu bench)³

hahaha.

nb de chances sur 5 de pogner une fille intelligente = poids de la fille / 110lbs

bon bon....on voit les mathemiticiens ki sortent de leur 626...
bref, je pense ke ta oublié un truc au debut
chance que tu lui ose parler = (nbr de couilles ke t'as)²
apres il faut tjs ajouter cette constante dans les autres formules puiske tt depond de ca ;P

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back