Torn Between 2 Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Slim

im currently "working on" 2 different girls, and i dont know what to anymoreeeeee

one didnt seem interested at all at first and now shes all into me suddenly

and the other one is too shy for me, but shes soooooooooooooooooooo hott its unbeleiveable....

man and sometimes ill be out with one, and the other one will text wanting to chill or vice versa

i dont think God loves me lol......its tougher to decide than it looks, dont wanna get burned either over here u know

WHO ARE THEY do i know them? lol

and u know my advice... crack them both ;)

but honestly even if shes so hot its unbelievable but shes shy, it might be hard to get her sexually involved. man ive been with those hot prudes, dont waste your time, to them just making out is a sin.......USELESS

WHO ARE THEY do i know them? lol

and u know my advice... crack them both ;)

but honestly even if shes so hot its unbelievable but shes shy, it might be hard to get her sexually involved. man ive been with those hot prudes, dont waste your time, to them just making out is a sin.......USELESS

maaaaaaaaaaaaan tsnot that shes prude, shes shy in other ways lol

and sins are forgiven:p:p

man and sometimes ill be out with one, and the other one will text wanting to chill or vice versa

i dont think God loves me lol......its tougher to decide than it looks, dont wanna get burned either over here u know

God doesnt love you??ROFL get the fcuk out lol be happy you got two girls on you!!It could be worse...like not even having ONE!

im telling u though, if one of the girls is italian, fukcing drop her like its hot. theyre the worst i hattttte italian chicks, THEYRE RETARDED. unless shes from the west island, she might be a bit more normal, MAYBE, nothings a guarantee when it comes to girls lol

man ive been with those hot prudes, dont waste your time, to them just making out is a sin.......USELESS

you don't have to waste time, just pick your moments ;) even the hottest, most prude, god-fearing, church-going, daddy's little girl, will bang almost anyone in a bathroom of a bar. trust. *tu*

im telling u though, if one of the girls is italian, fukcing drop her like its hot. theyre the worst i hattttte italian chicks, THEYRE RETARDED. unless shes from the west island, she might be a bit more normal, MAYBE, nothings a guarantee when it comes to girls lol

no bro, its against my rules to date wops anymore

tutti due sono franchesi bro, quebecois au boute

if one of them wasn't interrested in you at first, and now she is, it's because there was another guy involved before. trust me.

if one of them wasn't interrested in you at first, and now she is, it's because there was another guy involved before. trust me.

exactly. that i already knew cuz she told me herself b4.... but bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tstough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back