Nice guys finish last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi46

Well its another ones of those threads, i'm just a little confused. Started in December I started seeing this girl and things were pretty good. Up until last month her old ex from the summer started texting her and I guess things got rekindeld. She told me she had to pick between the two and that she likes me a lot but says she'll really regret her decision. Turns out she picks him even though he hurt her once before. It pretty much came down to on how she felt. With me she was confortable and him shes usually nervous. I guess i'm just having a tough time dealing with this since usually I try not to fall for a girl but she was a keeper.

Now i'm just asking for you guys and girls honest opinion on what I should do. I want to talk to her so much but I just can't since I know how its going to turn out with me knowing how much i'll miss her. Or do I try to win her back? I hate ranting like this but when you do so much for a girl you fall for and it ends up like this I dont know I just feel really lost.

started seeing this girl and things were pretty good. Up until last month her old ex from the summer started texting her and I guess things got rekindeld.

Listen, this has happened to me before and this is what advice I have for you.

1) She is just trying to make you jealous and work harder for her. Girls love it when guys work hard to get/be with them and will go to any extent to get attention and show that you have competition.

2) She is not over her ex boyfriend and you can't do anything about it

In my opinion, feel her out and see if she is still interested.

If your with her and she gives you 100% of her attention and never looks/answers her phone calls or text messages (from the ex) then it's #1, if she doesn't have time to spend with you and when your with her she isn't acting interested then it's #2.

The bottom line is that there are too many other girls out there so don't go crazy over one.

Good luck!

Listen, this has happened to me before and this is what advice I have for you.

1) She is just trying to make you jealous and work harder for her. Girls love it when guys work hard to get/be with them and will go to any extent to get attention and show that you have competition.

2) She is not over her ex boyfriend and you can't do anything about it

In my opinion, feel her out and see if she is still interested.

If your with her and she gives you 100% of her attention and never looks/answers her phone calls or text messages (from the ex) then it's #1, if she doesn't have time to spend with you and when your with her she isn't acting interested then it's #2.

The bottom line is that there are too many other girls out there so don't go crazy over one.

Good luck!

Well thats the thing she is still interested but couldnt have us both so she ended up going back with the guy who hurt her. She tells me she'll regret it but who knows.

Seriously, move on.
Don't waste your time on her....its the last thing you want to hear however the more you dwell on it the more it will eat up you inside.
Go out, get wasted & get laid.

happened to me to you should just drop her it's going to be a battle between you and the ex and depends why they broke up. It usually leads to them getting back together good luck.

Walk away while you still have your pride and go pick up a girl tonight.

Listen, enjoy your life and don't ever waste it on any woman because you don't know what tomorrow holds and it's all about now or never when your young.

bahahah I didnt realize my pro is set to 27 i'm really 22. thanks for the support guys I know where you are coming on and moving on sounds like the best bet

Just leave her and NEVEr call her back...She chose him over you dont be a pussy by answering her calls...Youll just be her bitch when she wanna taaalk about her problems...tell her to go **** herself

shes gonna hit a wall and come back for you crying. Now, thats the part where you ask her to get on her knees. *cockslap* *run*

guys are just pussies nowadays, keep your women on a tight leach, or get cheated on!

women don't like pussies! if they would, they'd be gay! SO STOP BEING WUSSIES! so many of my friends get run over by their GF.... especially at school, god dammit, grow some fawkin balls!!! god gave it to us, it's our god given right to be on top!

Feminism was created for gay women! Ugly old gay hags, the rest of them are just as easily driven as in 25000 BC! grad her by the hair, and make her understand who's boss.

It's genetics man

Just walk away and if she's intelligent enough, she'll realize that u were better than her ex.

At that moment, you'll be the one on top of the situation and you'll be able to choose wether you want her or not.

First, you need to walk away and act like nothing is happening. It's not like it's really bad, she's just another girl

I know this may sound harsh but she couldn't have been that serious about you if the ex who hurt her was able to take her away like that. I'm guessing they had a fairly long and healthy relationship before he hurt her like you said. She is just going for what seems comfortable.

I say turn your back and walk away man. This one's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back