How About This Location For South Shore Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soopacharged

Legacy Member
I think the parking lot in front of Winners would make a good location for the South Shore meet. It's right across from Burger King. It has much better lighting than Toys R Us, the lights stay on longer, and no speed bumps. There's also the parking in front of Future Shop with La Belle Province across the street. Just a few suggestions. What do you think?

I find 10 o'clock is a bit early to end the meet. Also the lighting there is terrible. Most importantly, we need to promote this with flyers or something. Have you noticed how many cars drive right by the meet? They have no idea we're there because they can't see us.

the more advertising u do the more chances of cops u have....u r better to let is slowly grow on its own...do u really want a giant meet and it ends up like lafleurs or julep with cops everywhere herassing people?

The cops will come regardless of the numbers..........it's the South Shore and they ain't got nuthin' but time to kill.

Originally posted by Soopacharged
The cops will come regardless of the numbers..........it's the South Shore and they ain't got nuthin' but time to kill.

so far they havent bothered us

just wait for the 31st of july...those who read post about a new place b4 will know....for those well look down the page in the post that says: "poll: South shore meet"

its the perfect place...theres NEVER COPS, on the shore of the st-laurent.....24/24 lighting......nice road......wat could u ask more?

Originally posted by Jenny69
the more advertising u do the more chances of cops u have....u r better to let is slowly grow on its own...do u really want a giant meet and it ends up like lafleurs or julep with cops everywhere herassing people?

your already doing it on the forums... sure its a little percentage but cops are looking on this forum and yes they may have pass by your meets but didnt see a lot of car so they figure letting you go or they dont know yet.

but good luck with the meets. i may someday, pass and see you guys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back