Besoin Conseil sur meilleur entrée d'air et Exhaust sur IS300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

type_r104

Bonjour, j'aimerais avoir vos conseils sur la meilleur entrée d'air et le meilleur exhaust pour un IS300.

Merci.
Type_r104

If you want a quiet exhaust, get the GReddy.
If you want a really loud exhaust, get the Tanabe Medallion
If you want the exhaust that makes the most power, get the HKS Hiper.

I personally have an HKS Hiper with a custom 3 inch exhaust.

^^ I agree with what IS300Turbo wrote, but I think the quietest exhaust for the IS is the L-tuned or Blitz Nur-Spec which are close to stock.

As for the intake, if you don't mind paying 1000$ for an intake, go for the SRT w/ECU. It will gives you maximum air flow, unless you have a turbo. But if you're looking for performance at low price, I would suggest the PLP-Silent Flow Intake... looks like stock, and comes with a drop-in filter.

Ok thank You very much guys!
For my intake, I was looking for AEM short Ram. What do you think about it?
Thanks for the exhaust!

Originally posted by type_r104
Ok thank You very much guys!
For my intake, I was looking for AEM short Ram. What do you think about it?
Thanks for the exhaust!

I heard from some IS owners who have the AEM short ram intake, their intakes are giving them CEL (check engine light)... but I don't remember what was causing it (heat shield or ECU??), and if the problems were solved by AEM.

I'd recommend you to go on IS300.net & search for the word: AEM.

Last edited:
It's the ECU, it sucks balls.

Originally posted by roswell
I heard from some IS owners who have the AEM short ram intake, their intakes are giving them CEL (check engine light)... but I don't remember what was causing it (heat shield or ECU??), and if the problems were solved by AEM.

I'd recommend you to go on IS300.net & search for the word: AEM.

Salut! J'ai InstallÉ Un Aem Sur Mon Is300. Cest Vrai Que Jai Eu Un Cel Mais Jai DÉconnectÉ La Batterie Et Cest Jamais Revenu Et Ca Fait 6mois De Ca.. Le Gain Est Incroyable...tu Ne Le Ressent Pas ÉnormÉment , Mais Sur Le Quart De Mile, Jai PassÉ De 15.3 @ 89mph A 14.7 @ 95mph!!! Fais Toi-meme Ton Analyse Mais Je Crois Personnellement Que Cest Le Meilleur Intake Pour La Is300 Sur Le Dyno Jai TestÉ Un Gain De 18 Hp Au Roues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back