WTB: PPI Amplifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioAltima

Anyone have any PPI amplifiers? I'm going to be doing a system overhaul with PPI and Infinity's. I'd rather find the amps before I go out and get the subs though, there are 2 amps specifically that I want, one I believe was 2x125W @ 4ohms (PCX-2125 or PCX4125, for front components) the other was a 1x1000W @ 2ohms (PCX-1500, for subs).

If anyone has any of these, please post a reply. Don't offer me any other kind of amps. This system is for show, I'm not going to be mixing and matching different kinds of amps. My current JBL and MTX setup, will go up for sale once I start getting some equipment in. My setup won't be leaving my car until I have it replaced!

I have ppi amps A600 AND A404 but not selling their going with me in my grave:):);)
but the ones your asking are not as good anymore I wouldnt recommend ppi anymore they have a tendency to break easily:)
ask auto perfectson they sold that stuff for a long time and stop selling them beacause to many come backs with the new version up to 6 times the same amp :eek:
just saying....

Originally posted by pepine
I have ppi amps A600 AND A404 but not selling their going with me in my grave:):);)
but the ones your asking are not as good anymore I wouldnt recommend ppi anymore they have a tendency to break easily:)
ask auto perfectson they sold that stuff for a long time and stop selling them beacause to many come backs with the new version up to 6 times the same amp :eek:
just saying....
oh yeah, I've only heard the older models were good. And I had a look and found those amps I mentionned above, fit my application. Looks like I got to do some more research on them then. Thanks for the input though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back