multivitamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj4j

for those of us who can't get all nutrients in our foods these days, what brand of multivitamins do you suggest? and what does it have to include? for example if one is losing hair..

I use GNC Ultra Mega Gold. I don't know about losing hair lol, but it works great for me.

All multivitamins make you piss neon yellow all day (from what Ive experienced anyway) until you've got a good amount of water through you, then it stops being neon yellow lol

I used to take GNC Mega Men, then switched to the one that was 2$ more (forgot the name) and now I take Centrum Forte. I never really noticed a difference between the 3 besides the shading of neon yellow in my piss, and how long it was take for my iss to go back to normal. The only difference I really did see outside of that was when I first started on Centrum, I wasnt eating properly that week and the day after I took the first multivitamin my appetite grew.. then again that could have been because of what I ate that day as well..

I believe the reason why you're loosing hair is because you have an over production of testosterone. Go see a doc, maybe they can help you, but I doubt multivitamins will.

I believe the reason why you're loosing hair is because you have an over production of testosterone. Go see a doc, maybe they can help you, but I doubt multivitamins will.

hmm i went to see doc but he says it might be genetics since my father is losing hair too.

other than that he says nothing wrong with u. :dunno:

Prend la meme chose que Josée théodore et plusieur atlete, le propecia... je crois

I use GNC Ultra Mega Gold. I don't know about losing hair lol, but it works great for me.

this is one of the best products on the market (so i've heard.

Be careful with centrum because there is a rumor about it leaving calcium deposits in your stomach.

Finally, i'm on a mission to prove that my piss glows in the dark :D

Prend la meme chose que Josée théodore et plusieur atlete, le propecia... je crois

ca fonctionne bien a ce qui parrait, mais la minute que t'arrete d'en prendre tu perds tout les cheveux que t'aurais perdu en un seul coup :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back