w201 ou w124 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuba-benz

salut jai un 300e vrt propre mais vrt ok suaf que la ya quelqun qui ma proposer de p-e me lechanger contre un 190e 16v (manuelle en plus )
coter mecanique le mien et le sien son aussi bon et c pareille pour la carosserie !

quel est votre avis w124 ou w201 ?
la w201 16v
DSC00571.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

mercedes19016valves005.jpg

ma 300e w124

Image020.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

Moi je suis un plus gros fan de la W124.

Mais bon, une 2.3 16V manuel pis qui a l'air d'etre MINT, j'opterai pour la W201.

à long terme, le 300e risque de couter moins cher... la 16v demande beaucoup plus d'attention pis est réputé pour avoir plus de troubles (timing chain, ajustement de valves, self leveling rear suspension, etc) pis ces pièces là coutent assez cher.

Autrement, 2.3-16 all the way !!!! surtout manuelle... justement, la transmission devrais pas faire défaut jamais comparé a un automatique pis la clutch est bonne pour au moins 300 000km daprès ce que j'ai vu.

Daily driver?

J'adore le comfort de la W124 mais une W201 en manuelle c'est geniale.. j'imagine a peine une 2.3-16v qui doit etre tres amusante a conduire.

Je pense que sa depend ce que tu comptes faire avec la voiture...

w124's are sick... the more I look at them the more I like them... DrftMstr how's your experience with older german cars? lol anything you regret?

w124's are sick... the more I look at them the more I like them... DrftMstr how's your experience with older german cars? lol anything you regret?

yea, I regret that I trusted the previous owner a tad bit too much. Check the car throughly, they are in great shape but sometimes small things can add up to thousands.

W124 this summer, I'm almost convinced, just need to do some more research on them. btw I need to find a service manual in pdf format. Always comes in handy

I'm getting rid of one of my W124 for dirt cheap this summer, along with a full W124 part car for free.

As for a "truely mint" W124, the best place its to get them in California, the other side of the island.

One of my retired car will mostlikely be a nice 300CE (2 door W124).

yea, I regret that I trusted the previous owner a tad bit too much. Check the car throughly, they are in great shape but sometimes small things can add up to thousands.

W124 this summer, I'm almost convinced, just need to do some more research on them. btw I need to find a service manual in pdf format. Always comes in handy

Damn that sucks :( but cool to see you will roll in a benz benz benz

I'm getting rid of one of my W124 for dirt cheap this summer, along with a full W124 part car for free.

As for a "truely mint" W124, the best place its to get them in California, the other side of the island.

theres a 300CE near my house, triple black :D no rust. German cars never rust for some reason...

Damn that sucks :( but cool to see you will roll in a benz benz benz

We all make mistakes in life and I learned from them.

theres a 300CE near my house, triple black :D no rust. German cars never rust for some reason...

They do, but takes forever to do it. I had a paint chip from a hit and run on my E34 ( corner of the hood) and it's been 4 months and there still had no surface rust.

so Shin, when are you doing to reply to my PM? :p

Which W124 are we talking about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back