Official cruise to Niagara ON. for the biggest S chassis meet ever thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

bings2008.jpg

Official date is set for Sunday, June 8th.

Not 100% confirmed: Convoy will be leaving Julep at 10 am sharp on saturday in order to arrive in the end of the afternoon in time for the pre-meet track event. Drunkfest will follow.

Here it is, the official information about the biggest S chassis meet in Canada!! Everyone who is anyone knows how epic this meet is and missing out would be endangering your heterosexuality, to say the least.

Many of you have shown interest in partaking in this event, so here's you're chance! Not only will you be able to participate, this thread is an opportunity to organize a weekend of pure evil fun. The plan is to cruise down the day before, drunkfest, go to the meet, eat at Bing's buffet and cruise back Midnight club tokyo racing like.

All cars are welcomed, but considering the immense amount of people showing up to this event, all non-S chassis vehicles will most likely have to park on a adjacent lot

Hotel accomadations will be made for all who join the Montreal convoy, all you have to worry about is packing your bags and making sure your car runs!

Add your name to the list:
1- Subzero (S14)
2- Datsun510 (510) (si y roule avant la date!)
3- Accord2002 (GTS-T)
4- ls vtec (350z)
5- rbs14 (s14) on a trailer...
6- ToiLeT FLuSH (s13 silvia)
7- logik23 (S13)
8- Spoolin (S12 Hatch)
9- Ser20det (s13 silvia) RHDQuebec CAM Car
- Brain The man behind the CAM
10-tracythedrifter (S13) conter sur moi si
11- ///Alpinelover (ae86)

Important: We need 2 people (I'm looking your way logik) that are willing to invest their time in organising this cruise with me. Plan is to find some nice routes, pit stops and assuring 94 octane the whole way for us turbo fellows. These individuals will also be convoy leaders with walkee talkees.
I'll be updating this thread as much as I can.

Also, it would be awesome if someone could design a sticker (hint hint Royal Flush) for the cruise so we look that much better when we get there as a group.

dsc0084un7.jpg

niagara06-2.jpg

pense tu je peux venir avec mon 510? j'ai un moteur de serie S dedans lol

j'aimerais bien y etre, si je peux...

Tout le monde sait apprécier un beau projet, je vois pas pourquoi il aurait un problème! Ajoute ton nom à la liste *tu*

moi je vien avec ma 350z en plus a sort du body shop avec mon nouveau kit de jupe!!!sa va etre malade

S'il vous plait ajouter votre nom à la liste.....

1- Subzero (S14)
2- Datsun510 (510)
3- Accord2002 (GTS-T)
4- ls vtec (350z)

1- Subzero (S14)
3- Accord2002 (GTS-T)
4- ls vtec (350z)

1- Subzero (S14)
3- Accord2002 (GTS-T)
4- ls vtec (350z)[/quote]
5- rbs14 (s14) on a trailer...:laugh:

VERY sorry what the S chassis? (what car is)
Im a noob here, I look over the net a bit and I saw all the S13,S14, etc
again dont flame me, I just bought a G35, Im normally an Americain guy heheh
please give me info... :(

Si je viens, je vais ajouté mon nom à la liste à la dernière minute. Dans le pire des cas, je m'arrangerai autrement pour l'hotel. Je ne sais tout simplement pas si le moteur sera prêt à temps.

damn it... u guys do this AFTER I sell my car...

mazda 929 kinda looks like an S14...

except for the number of doors.

and the size of the engine.

and the interior.

also the exterior.

and it's not a nissan at all.

Although... we have the same bolt pattern!!!!....

*sigh

VERY sorry what the S chassis? (what car is)
Im a noob here, I look over the net a bit and I saw all the S13,S14, etc
again dont flame me, I just bought a G35, Im normally an Americain guy heheh
please give me info... :(

S chassis c tout les silvia/180sx/240sx

1- Subzero (S14)
3- Accord2002 (GTS-T)
4- ls vtec (350z)[/quote]

I definately wanna take part in this epic meet provided it's in my budget at that time

u want me in particular to design a sticker...? umm... i dunno... any ideas? why me? lol

1- Subzero (S14)
3- Accord2002 (GTS-T)
4- ls vtec (350z)
7- logik23 (S13)

Mo, you have to go, who cares if you have the 929, everyone will think it's badass. :bigup:

By the way, Subzero, sorry I forgot your name :( (David?), anyways, the meet will take place right next to a Holiday Inn, bing has invited all outsiders to stay there. If we all squeeze into a couple of rooms, it shouldn't be to pricey.

Also, we should check with the NEO guys if they want to meet up along the way (they are from Ottawa).

And finally, we should find a cool route to travel up there instead of dying of boredom on the 401.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back