I wanna gain 20-30 pounds ... Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhh0505

Legacy Member
Alright i weight about 150 and im 5'11, but i wanna gain atleast 20-30 pounds ....Can someone give me a soem tips on eating to gain this much and at the same time i will be hitting up the gym... So just some tips on what i should eat and so on would be appreciated....Thanks

lol....ur not helping ,and i already work in an office.... Well like how many meals and day and so on? come on make ur posts useful,dont waste server space

i suck at gaining weight too but all my work is physical.
I finally broke the 160 barrier by doing 300 push ups 5 times a week, eating whatever the hell I wanted and as often as i can..

and by the way your avitar kicks major ass :D

La réponse est facile trouvable en fesant une petite recherche sur le forum ;)
Pour ce qui est de manger tu dois manger ton poids en lbs de gramme de protéine donc tu pese 150 ben essaie de manger plus de 150 gr par jour, c'est facilement atteignable tu vas voir. Les oeufs constitue une source de qualité de protéine pas tres nombreuse donc mange 4-5 oeuf, du poulet, des noix.... C'est pas compliquer, alimentation repos et entrainement sont tout aussi important un que l'autre, mange plusieur collation et surtout entraine toi fort avec de courte série et des charges plutot pesante.

i suck at gaining weight too but all my work is physical.
I finally broke the 160 barrier by doing 300 push ups 5 times a week, eating whatever the hell I wanted and as often as i can..

and by the way your avitar kicks major ass :D

haha yea i luv the avatar too..... but thats mental 300 push ups, i need to even all the weight through out my body ...i just gotta start eating more and get into the habit of it i guess....

La réponse est facile trouvable en fesant une petite recherche sur le forum ;)
Pour ce qui est de manger tu dois manger ton poids en lbs de gramme de protéine donc tu pese 150 ben essaie de manger plus de 150 gr par jour, c'est facilement atteignable tu vas voir. Les oeufs constitue une source de qualité de protéine pas tres nombreuse donc mange 4-5 oeuf, du poulet, des noix.... C'est pas compliquer, alimentation repos et entrainement sont tout aussi important un que l'autre, mange plusieur collation et surtout entraine toi fort avec de courte série et des charges plutot pesante.
Merci....:bigup:

eat supper late and sleep lol it works, if you want to gain though you do to like bench press lets say you can do 10 reps 3 times and the weight is 100 pounds (i know not a lot just an example) do 160 pounds by this time 3 reps and 10 times..if that makes sense?

lol dude i'm a scrawny little bitch, i held 130 from 12 to 18 years old, got up to 150 up to last year, and since new years i've been working out, and glad i have. i still am tiny, but 300 pushups in reps will come up on you pretty quick. in january i could only do 20 in a row for the first three sets, now i can do 40-50 depending on the night, and if i'm going to the bar to start shit i do 60 lol

its motivation really. I look better, gained 10 pounds of muscle, feel better, and more confidant to run my mouth lol

1-be patient
2-eat well every 3 hour (alot of protein) ex:eggs, yogourt, protein shake, legumineuse...(dont know how its called in english)
3-go to the gym
4-have good sleep night

I think thats the ''basic''

If you're the kind of person that has a really fast metabolism and you can't gain weight no matter what, I would recommend trying weight gainers proteins. 600 cals, 1000 cals. Something like that. They work for sure!

1- Change your whole mentality to that of a beast

2-Muscle juice weight gainer

3-Work out 4x/week at high weight and low reps

4- try to have 6 good sized meals per day

5- stay motivated and push hard in every aspect!

Va au McDo matin midi soir pendant 2 mois, tu vas le prendre ton 30 livres pis meme surement plus...

Quickmass, i gained 20 pounds 170-190 after i finished the container. Then I got gasto and lost alot but it worked. While drinking this stuff I lost my appetite and never was hungry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back