does cardio lead to massive shits after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawk

like after a nice cardio session, i take a really nice dump

is this because its making my metabolism faster?

I dont know but me it always happens after taking some creatine... lol creatine = makes you shit lol

I agree, after 30 to 35 minutes on the Stairmaster, it's happened to me.

Protein and creatine also make you go to the washroom more often but cardio does in general.

simple explanation:

- Creatine dehydrates you, so does massive cardio exercise.

- When your body dehydrates, it seeks water where there is: in your intestines. Your shit will most probably be more dense and harder since the lack of water.

this guy knows shit!

I'm pretty sure running just affects your bowel movement, and that's why you feel like taking a shit afterward. I don't think your dehydrating theory makes sense because when your body feels like it needs more water, it going to absorb it from what's in your intestine, thus keeping everything inside for the most part. It would have the opposite effect. (Constipation..etc..)

Different products affect people in a different way. I never felt the need to take a dump after drinking a protein or a creatine shake hehe.

My .02 cents

but i mean my post cardio shits are enjoyable

i feel so good

i didnt take a shit yet lol i cant find the key to the wash room, but im waiting to take a shit

yes, it actually is because you are "massaging" your bowel. Running makes it bump, cardio makes you move your whole body, etc... if you could run without moving your upper body, you wouldn't shit as much :p doesn't have that much to do with hydration. you wont seat a lot making abs, but you'll still shit a LOT!

do 100 abs every hour or 2, you'll shit your body out :p

BTW, best way to build-up your abdominal region is actually to lift your legs, not your body. leave your upper body in a fixed position, for example when you do a chin-up, leave your arms up, and lift both your legs at the same time. You'll have your 8 pack done right.

Also, push-ups are quite good at it too. it doesn't build-up arms as much as people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back