new gurl in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4SpeedChick

:dunno: whats goin on up in here . im the new gurl in the hood just wanna know how yall are !! aight well take it easy every one lemmy in on the cool info aiight l8erz vane

hi, nice 2 see you.. i just wanna help you here, in you infos, your car, it aint a match I but a Mach I, not playin hockey???

AIIIGHT! yo, you gots any blingity blang on you ride?, forshizil ma nizil and $hit! west siiiiide!

Jesus, why do people have so much trouble with the english language? it happens to be quite simple....

You sound like that grand prix/once again/se acabo eminem wannabe guy, and I wouldnt be suprised if it is you posing to be a girl just to prove how sad people on this board are....

sorry to bitch, but you were all privileged enough to be educated, and you look like idiots when you attempt to sound like youre from "da hood".

oh ya. welcome

You'll see plenty of asshole's on the site... But just don't worry about those people... People think that their the shit and yeah...

Anyways... just a heads up!

Enjoy the site! :bigup:

lol i was reading the posts and it seems like everyone here wants to pick her up... everyone but BlueDSM.

go to a bar or something guys. go flaunt the rice

AIIIGHT! yo, you gots any blingity blang on you ride?, forshizil ma nizil and $hit! west siiiiide!

Jesus, why do people have so much trouble with the english language? it happens to be quite simple....

You sound like that grand prix/once again/se acabo eminem wannabe guy, and I wouldnt be suprised if it is you posing to be a girl just to prove how sad people on this board are....

sorry to bitch, but you were all privileged enough to be educated, and you look like idiots when you attempt to sound like youre from "da hood".

w3rd yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back