Who here has been caught by there parents or anyone while Doing It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaya

Has anyone here ever been caught or walked in on while in the act?

Lets hear some funny stories

I came close a few times (a dozen maybe) but gladly never happened to me.

This one time, I was waiting for Bureau en gros to deliver my new desk, and I was with this chick I banged the night before. Bah.... delivery is taking forever, so we go at it again. Worse case we stop and let the delivery guys get the stuff or whatever... THEY DIDN'T KNOCK they just opened the damn door!! Could you beleive this?? our clothes were not in the same room!! THAT was a close one.

Oh and this one time a banged a chick in front of my roomate (girl) she didn't noticed though. I was talking to her bla bla bla and I was spooning the chick I was dating at the exception of my dick inside her the whole time.

Oui quelques fois chez mon coapin quand je vivais là....mettons que «cogner» avant d'entrer, ils étaient pas fort la dessus.

Y'avait mon beau frère (que je haisais) et qui habituellement, n'était pas du monde, ne pensait qu'à lui, ne savait pas vivire etc. et qui pour une fois, avait eu une bonne intention: celle de venir nous porter un joli plat de fruits frais et de yogourt. Il a pas cogné avant d'entrer.....surprise, il est reparti avec le bol de fruits...:(

Oui quelques fois chez mon coapin quand je vivais là....mettons que «cogner» avant d'entrer, ils étaient pas fort la dessus.

Y'avait mon beau frère (que je haisais) et qui habituellement, n'était pas du monde, ne pensait qu'à lui, ne savait pas vivire etc. et qui pour une fois, avait eu une bonne intention: celle de venir nous porter un joli plat de fruits frais et de yogourt. Il a pas cogné avant d'entrer.....surprise, il est reparti avec le bol de fruits...:(

pendant que vous mangiez le fruit défendu :D

nice stories so far, I haven't been caught yet but I have caught my parents going at it on the couch in my basement nasties moment of my life

nice stories so far, I haven't been caught yet but I have caught my parents going at it on the couch in my basement nasties moment of my life

Back at my parents house, I cought my older sister on the couch I now use in my living room :D

This couch has such an history...

Pendent un reveillion de noel chu dans le sousol en bas des marche la porte fermer jai ma blonde du temps assise sur moi et ma tante decide quelle va faire un tour en bas.... elle a remonter assez vite!!!!

couches are awesome becasue you sit back and let your girlfriend ride you while you watch a movie lol im just kidding, but lets just say I never can look at that couch the same again..

Pendent un reveillion de noel chu dans le sousol en bas des marche la porte fermer jai ma blonde du temps assise sur moi et ma tante decide quelle va faire un tour en bas.... elle a remonter assez vite!!!!

I ha something similar lol but we werent doing anything we were getting changed into our bathing suits to go in the spa, and her aunt walked up and was like owww ok and turned around and walked away, it was at a reveillon de noel also lol

Many years ago yes. My mom kicked the guy out so fast.. he didn't even have his pants up. It was a scene straight out of a movie. You should have seen the terrified look on his face. It was priceless.

couches are awesome becasue you sit back and let your girlfriend ride you while you watch a movie lol im just kidding, but lets just say I never can look at that couch the same again..

Hahahahahah lol Les sofa sont l'fun, point à ligne :p

Une autre fois, j'étais dans ma chambre avec mon copain (je suis pas le genre de fille a porter des jupes, VRAIMENT PAS) alors quand ma mère est entré sans frapper et qu'elle m'a vu assise son mon chum la jupe relvée...elle a compris certaines choses...

Hahahahahah lol Les sofa sont l'fun, point à ligne :p

Une autre fois, j'étais dans ma chambre avec mon copain (je suis pas le genre de fille a porter des jupes, VRAIMENT PAS) alors quand ma mère est entré sans frapper et qu'elle m'a vu assise son mon chum la jupe relvée...elle a compris certaines choses...

hahaha nice, The old skirt trick lol,
Did she do anything?

J'ai jamais été pogner en tant que tel mais je suis revenu de chez ma blonde ( j'avait passé quelques jours la) donc j'avait ammener un sac avec du linge et tout et j'avait des condoms dans une des poches de mon sac pis sa l'air que c'était légèrement ouvert, parce que mon chien a fouiller dans mon sac, à sorti une capote pis y cé mis à machouiller... pis y'a sorti la capote de l'enveloppe.

Y se promenait avec sa toute fier dans la maison devant mes parents.

J'était gêner...

She was: «Ewww, I think I should leave you a few more minutes. Diner is ready» and she closed the door.

I was so shy!!!!

OHHHHHH GOD thats must have been the most awkward dinner in the world.

Your boyfriend must have been so nervous

J'ai jamais été pogner en tant que tel mais je suis revenu de chez ma blonde ( j'avait passé quelques jours la) donc j'avait ammener un sac avec du linge et tout et j'avait des condoms dans une des poches de mon sac pis sa l'air que c'était légèrement ouvert, parce que mon chien a fouiller dans mon sac, à sorti une capote pis y cé mis à machouiller... pis y'a sorti la capote de l'enveloppe.

Y se promenait avec sa toute fier dans la maison devant mes parents.

J'était gêner...
Hahahhaahahahahah :)
OHHHHHH GOD thats must have been the most awkward dinner in the world.

Your boyfriend must have been so nervous

You can't imagine....lol

Hahahhaahahahahah :)

You can't imagine....lol

I would not want to be in his situation lol but it was probably worth it for him*tu*

And to the guys story about th dog thats really funny you got caught because of our dog lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back