Spring detail anyone? Nettoyage de printemps !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelicaGTS

Shop Representative
Avec une belle journée comme aujourd'hui et l'envie de repartir a travailler sur l'esthetique j'ai decidé de faire l'intérieur de mon auto pour prendre des photos et vous montrer le travail fait.

On a tous hate a l'été, sortir nos mags, sortir nos chars et quoi de mieux pour les avoir bien propres. Donc je fais un special pour les membres de MR pour le mois d'avril et may. Il y a deja des rendez-vous pris et il y a des places tres limités car je peux travailler les fin de semaine cette année seulement.

Le special va comprendre ceci:

- Lavage complet
- Clay bar (décontamination de la peinture)
- Scellant (cire polymer)

- Lavage du tapis intérieur
- Nettoyage et conditionement du vinyle et plastique
- Lavage et polissage des vitres
- Nettoyage et conditionement des seals de porte.
- Lavage des portes et lubrification

Prix pour 2008 est de $170.00 mais sera offert pour $140.00
Je peux aussi faire les sieges (tissu ou cuir) pour $20 extra.

Ce spécial est offert pour ceux qui ont un budget limité. Une cire n'enleve pas les "swirls", donc l'auto va briller mais les rayures ne seront pas parties. Pour des meilleurs résultats faut faire appel a un polissage. Contactez-moi pour plus d'infos.

Hey fellas. With a nice day like today I took advantage to do my interior to take pics and show what kind of work is done on the cars.

Since we all can't wait to take our rides out, put in the mags, then there's nothing better than having the car cleaned and ready for summer. So I'll be offering a spring detail special for the month of April-May. There's already a few spots taken and limited since I can only work on weekends.

So the Spring detail will include the following:

- Complete car wash
- Clay bar (paint decontamination)
- Sealant (polymer wax)

- Interior carpet shampoo
- Cleaning and conditioning of vinyl and plastic
- Glass cleaned and polished
- Cleaning and conditioning of door seals
- Doors degreased, cleaned and lubricated.

List price for 2008 is $170.00 and will be offered for $140.00
Seats (cloth/leather) can also be done for $20 extra

This special has in mind customers with a limited budget. A wax doesn't take off swirls, the car will shine but the swirls will be visible. To get better results a polish is highly recommended. Please contact me for further info and prices.

Pics:

Mon intérieur est beige.. assez propre mais le plus difficile a nettoyer.
Tan interior, my car is not that bad since it's cleaned before winter but just to show you since tan interiors are the hardest to clean.

frontdrivercarpet.jpg

frontpassenger.jpg

frontdrivercarpet2.jpg

rearcarpet.jpg

door3.jpg

door2.jpg

door1.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

Autos avec un cirage seulement:
Cars waxed only:

DSC_0276-1.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

wax3.jpg

wax2.jpg

wax1.jpg

Pour faire un rendez-vous veuillez svp m'envoyer les infos suivants:
Nom:
Auto:
Annee:
# de contact:
Date demandé:

je vous contacterais par la suite par pm ou tel por confirmer la date. En cas de mauvais temps la date peut etre reporté pour une autre date.

Merci

For an appointment please send me the following info:
Name:
Car:
Year:
Contact #:
Appointment date:

I'll contact you either by pm or phone to confirm date. In case of rain the date can be changed for a further date.

Thanks.

Were do you do it and how long do you need the car for ?

I do it in my parking lot.. but I'm also mobile. So just a small fee to pay for fuel expense. As long as I can have access to a shaded area, water and power outlet.

It should take approx 5 hours to complete. If a polish and interior is requested then it's a full day 8-9 hours, or less if my helper is available.

Hey Alex! I miss my car now that I just sold it. (red accord above)

Can you re-pm me your # alex, I'll have an appointment with you for this month.

Awsome Work ! and Great guy !

Désolé mais ton travail est juste Parfais

Comme jai posté dans un autre Post

Voici

Son auto a CelicaGTS
http://forums.montrealracing.com/general-sponsored-trac-racing-depot/451243-car-detailing-pics.html

char de Boxterboy
http://forums.montrealracing.com/ge...6-m3-decapotable-25-pics-aka-56k-warning.html

char de Twon
http://forums.montrealracing.com/ge...001-sentra-int-ext-detail-pics-sorry-56k.html

Le prix vaut absolument la qualité de son travail !
Je le recommande a tout le monde!

amazing price, and work, especially :D

i'll be seeing you this summer Alex!!, but i have to get some things done before i do a full detail.

BTW, would it be better to do a full exterior job (including swirls) before getting a bumper and lips painted, or after? (as of color matching the paint)

Thanks for the thumbs up guys!

I appreciate it. Like we say in French.. ca fais chaud au coeur.

All pms replied. So far all April is taken, half of may as well. So maybe 4 more spots open.

amazing price, and work, especially :D

i'll be seeing you this summer Alex!!, but i have to get some things done before i do a full detail.

BTW, would it be better to do a full exterior job (including swirls) before getting a bumper and lips painted, or after? (as of color matching the paint)

Sorry.. forgot to answer your question.

it's better after. So I can visually know when the paint gloss is matching.. and in case theres fume on the unpainted parts I'll be able to take them off.

color matching is up to the body shop. A good shop usually will buff a small area to see the original color (without swirls and paint contamination) and will know when the paint is matched. Then a detailer can bring the whole car to match the gloss all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back