Auto Bugatti Seeking car washer / maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrado'z

I am looking to hire a ''car washer / maintenance'' person for our Body Shop. Your job will be to wash cars, maintain the building, and basically do a bit of everything. You shall be punctual, honest and willing to learn.

Please send me your cv's via fax at my attention, Martin ST-Hilaire 514-631-3067or via e-mail at msthilaire@saleencanada.com

Auto Bugatti is in Dorval right off Cote de Liesse. Also please be aware that this is a full time position and not just a summer job.

Auto Bugatti is in Dorval right off Cote de Liesse. Also please be aware that this is a full time position and not just a summer job.

What about full-time during the summer?

Usually places do not hire employees for only the summer if the job requires training.

depending on your "full-time" hours I could work there... I live close enough...so I would like to know the hours. pm me the info please.

I am looking to hire a ''car washer / maintenance'' person for our Body Shop. Your job will be to wash cars, maintain the building, and basically do a bit of everything. You shall be punctual, honest and willing to learn.

Please send me your cv's via fax at my attention, Martin ST-Hilaire 514-631-3067or via e-mail at msthilaire@saleencanada.com

Je travaille présentement chez National Location a Dorval a coté de l'aéroport.
J,ai 5 ans d'expérience dans le domaine de lavage de voiture.
Quel est les autres critere que vous recherchez??
Quel est le salaire offert?
Y'a t'il un training offert aussi??
revient moi la dessus svp.
Je ne travaillerais pas a 9$ de l'heure toute ma vie LOL:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back