Not open for further replies.

ducky

51_G.jpg

78_G.jpg

82_G.jpg

86_G.jpg

101_G.jpg

All The Pics

While we were at 3 rivieres the Eclipse went to the Esso to tank so I ask him to take some pics, he was very gentle to let me take pics of his car, him, baby and wife pretty cool person. If they are on this board thanx and nice meeting you.

The Eclipse wasn't that nasty in person but each individual got a taste of their own so it's cool to make up some comments.

For the S4 that's TypeSgirl dad's car so Rex79 that's TypeSgirl house.

was a fun meeting tho, people in MR.com should make up some road trip to the states like florida or something hehe would be damn fun.

Originally posted by Gr0sjambon
While we were at 3 rivieres the Eclipse went to the Esso to tank so I ask him to take some pics, he was very gentle to let me take pics of his car, him, baby and wife pretty cool person. If they are on this board thanx and nice meeting you.

The Eclipse wasn't that nasty in person but each individual got a taste of their own so it's cool to make up some comments.

For the S4 that's TypeSgirl dad's car so Rex79 that's TypeSgirl house.

was a fun meeting tho, people in MR.com should make up some road trip to the states like florida or something hehe would be damn fun.

no pics of inside the garage eh? :(

i saw that ecplise last week end ! .. it isnt that bad .. but still .. its just a little too much for my taste

the eclipse was better looking than that RONALD MCDONALD Pontiac at Lafleur's last nite... puahhahaha :uke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back