I'm getting overfenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

That's right, front 20mm wide body fenders and rear 30mm over fenders wich will be riveted in with no putty and no paint. Both will be Spray Canned flat black for the rest of the summer. It's gonna look ghetto, just to way I like it.

This is what it will look like, except the rest of the car will be purple and not flat black:
132.jpg

That is all.

10 mm up front and 20mm in the back, should leave 5mm cleareance both ways. I'm doing this for the look first of all, but also for the cops so I'm not looking for tyte fitment.

where u getting it from?

and why not the get kouki front fenders at the same time? so u can get the conversion u wanted!!!

and get a 50mm in the back, looks so much hotter :bigup:

50 mm will look like shit without a aero kit, and I'm never getting an aero kit. I don't have money for a full kouki conversion right now. Also, answer your pms you damn jew.

Getting them from autoworx.

Work VS-XX.

Ça ne sera pas des chargespeed, mais des B-Magic que je vais avoir. Ya pas vrm de différence au niveau de l'apparence, c'est plus au niveau de la qualité, mais je m'en fou. J'ai pas vrm le choix vu que onderground vende pas de chargespeed.

edit: En fait ça va dépendre de combien raceoneusa me quote en shipping.

I love duffman's S14 with a passion, but I will never like that lip. It looks like shit sideways, it only looks good from the front cause well.... it looks like the stock lip! Neway, my plans include a NAVAN front bumper in the near future.

as long as u know it looks ghetto and are cool with it...

but that flat black s14 looks hot... you'll look more like this:

s14overfendersstockaero.jpg

Barapapapapa I'm loving it.
It's actually gonna look a little better cause I don't have an arlequin styled rear end. But yeah, that's the B-Magic kit. I won't be painting the overfender on it's on, I'll also be spraying the rest of quarter panel between the widebody and the trunk lid as well as that separation between the widebody and the rear bumper. I'll also be filling in the paint all the way to the driver and passenger side door.

In it's ghettoness it will still look better then 95% of Quebec's S chassis. Not to mention ghetto is always acceptable when you run low 12's ;)

PS: The only difference with the flat black one and the one you posted is that the flat black one is fully painted in Spray Can flat black and it has crappier wheels. How is it hotter?

Not to mention ghetto is always acceptable when you run low 12's ;)

word

PS: The only difference with the flat black one and the one you posted is that the flat black one is fully painted in Spray Can flat black and it has crappier wheels. How is it hotter?

hotness is subjective... but i guess i did use it loosely

and if that is a spray can then it looks pretty damn amazing... it looks more like satin... and i'm talking about paint not wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back