Custom Sound System Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBCivicSE

Legacy Member
Hey! I'd like to know if anyone here have nice system setup? Any pics? I think there's not enough sound system pictures in the photo section. So if you guys have some, I think there should have a sound system sub-section in the photo one! Wouldn't it be nice? Dunno, it might be intersting! Just for now, please show me nice custom setup please!! Thx

...and once I find someone to mold some fiberglass enclosures for me (for failry cheap) my comps are coming out of the doors, and are going to be mounted like this...

Originally posted by DBCivicSE
And what are the parts u have(or want)?
right now... 2 10" MTX subs, and a JBL amp. When I begin my overhaul, all amps are going to be PPI, and all speakers are going to be Infinity's (except for the rears, I'm leaving those stock for now). Rear-Fill just screws up the soundstage anyway. I'll do the rear if I end up going into a Video setup.

Most prbably 2 12" Perfects (SVC), and the Kappa 5.1s in the front, with about 125W each

Thanks man, thoses are cool! But those pictures are not from ppl around here I guess! I'd like to see pictures of customs install from ppl that come here. Nice installs, but the ones you guys did!

The baby blue one is SICK!!!!!!! But when i get my car, i'm gonna keep the back seats :)

Yeah, I love that baby blue one. I also like the last one with the PG amps flush mounted into the back seats (or at least it looks like the back seats, folded down). It's very clean looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back