Things that have made u go limp in mid sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom calling me on my cellphone and screaming at me in ayrabz because she thought I was still out (it was really de-de-de-de-deeep in the night)

lmao
i remember my dad comming in my app while i was banging a chick in my room ,he came in to say hi n saw me pounding the shit outta her , i saw him n went limp but later on he called me n he was saying that was some hot peice of ass n congradulated me n took me out for a beer lol

lmao
i remember my dad comming in my app while i was banging a chick in my room ,he came in to say hi n saw me pounding the shit outta her , i saw him n went limp but later on he called me n he was saying that was some hot peice of ass n congradulated me n took me out for a beer lol

Nice! - LOL

lmao

lol nice

she didn't shave. like a bit of fuzz is okay, but when you have a mini-bush going on..not cool.

i told her straight up im like what the ****..she told me she didnt have time. yeah i got head and said*byewhore*

You already know my story lol

I looked at her chest and went limp.

i was rubbing her clit for u that night trying to get her more excited for u lol the same night i snapped ur handbrake that u were trying to snap for so long
u think i was really tickling the back of her knee?

i was rubbing her clit for u that night trying to get her more excited for u lol the same night i snapped ur handbrake that u were trying to snap for so long
u think i was really tickling the back of her knee?

lawl he couldnt do his own work fail

lol scott, keep talking man. Just remember the internet is real life.

I did my own work fine. Ill let b-bass post the story or else you probably wont believe it, that and I dont want to waste my time justifying for you lmao

You were obviously not tickling the back of her knee, and she obviously wanted to get riden both ways. But she was shit in every aspect other than talking. She bullshited her way convincing me head is better with a tongue ring... ROFL you know how long it took for her to even want to try and help me out get hard?

Anyways Im happy she's done with. What a bad trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back