Rub and tug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendster

How many of you (guys) have been to a rub and tug?

My friend told me over the weekend that he went to some parlor and go a massage/hand job by a MILF for $50.00! - LOL

jaimerais savoir ou est aller ton ami car pour 50$ jai de la misere a le croire...

the massage is 50$, but there's additional options that vary from 40-80$ depending on what you take. so total comes up to 100-120$ usually. If ur friend got it for 50$ then that means the girl gave him a hJ without him taking additional options which is hard to believe.

the massage is 50$, but there's additional options that vary from 40-80$ depending on what you take. so total comes up to 100-120$ usually. If ur friend got it for 50$ then that means the girl gave him a hJ without him taking additional options which is hard to believe.

X2 REPS!!

un autre tit coune qui dit nimporte quoi pour se penser hot ou fort...cest drole quand je lui ai demander le spot precis je nai eu aucune reponse...

obviously they have to be carefull for those things but alot of places do it n if they even suspect that u are a inspector they wont do it

lol the perks were, i was with hot girls all the time n taught how to make a girl want u and i got paid VERY well
it was really a learning experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back