What would you do? To nail or not to nail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenceofone

I've been seeing this new girl, it has come to my attention that she is still a virgin... its sort of a big thing for her.. traditional values etc.

Thing is... sex is imminent... but i'm afraid that she's gonna be clingy and all that bs.
(I don't want a girlfriend out of this... she doesn't know that)

Should I nail her knowing that there's no interest for me to pursue a relationship or not worth the trouble afterwards?

See if she wasn't a virgin, I'd tell her the truth straight up.. and say "baby, honey, all I want is bang bang bang"

BUT... since she's a virgin, you gotta **** her and go along with it, and tell her afterwards your not looking for a relationship. She'll prolly take this the hard way, but every girl eventually learns this: guys are dirty assholes..

but you know what? Its okay, you'll have taught her a lesson and done all of us other guys a favor because when she realizes this, she'll start doing the 1 night stand thing too! Because in her mind guys are hopeless, BUT sex is good!

Its a win win situation.

My friends are half/half on it..

Some say "Fcuk it, go for it... you'll even be able to "train" her to do practically anything... and say "all the other girls do this"

Some say "she'll go nuts if you leave her, perpetual phone calls, damage to your car.. the works

Listen.. **** her once.. then kind of distance yourself, and when she asks you whats wrong tell her the truth that you aren't ready for a relationship and make up some bullshit story about how you're too busy or your ex messed you up or whatever... you don't have to be a complete dick about it, when you tell her this, feel it out and give her the option..

My friends are half/half on it..

Some say "Fcuk it, go for it... you'll even be able to "train" her to do practically anything... and say "all the other girls do this"

Some say "she'll go nuts if you leave her, perpetual phone calls, damage to your car.. the works

she will love you for life, you pop her cherry, only after you get caught cheating twice will she not take you back. lol you might think it is a bad thing she will be clingy........ it has it's good points man. do it................ and give her the southern passing aka anal. pop two cherries in one night.

she will love you for life, you pop her cherry, only after you get caught cheating twice will she not take you back. lol you might think it is a bad thing she will be clingy........ it has it's good points man. do it................ and give her the southern passing aka anal. pop two cherries in one night.

not even man, no matter who you are or what you do, you pop a girls cherry, you're cursed with her shadow for the rest of your life.

Be careful bro, your playing with fire!

If you don't bang her, you may regret it for years to come.

If you bang her and she becomes a stalker and constantly calls you and wants to see you then your up the creek without a paddle.

The bottom line is, tell her that "you want to go with the flow" and let everything happen on it's own, before you know it she won't care about the whole relationship/marriage thing and will want to bang all the time.

The bottom line is, tell her that "you want to go with the flow" and let everything happen on it's own, before you know it she won't care about the whole relationship/marriage thing and will want to bang all the time.

Pas fou mais elle va quand même s'accrocher mec. Elles disent tous que ça ne leur dérange pas et elles finissent tous accro à dire qu'elles nous aiment et veulent passer leur vie avec nous blablabla...*td*

hahahahaha i'am in the same situation as you with a girl
and I decide not to nail but to get sucked almost everyday :)

but if shes stayed a virgin until now, what makes you think your gonna bang her?

if you do decide to pursue, theres always a chance thats she'll be a major tease and not even give it up. id personally take a girl thats a good fukc over someone you'renot sure to get anything out of

pffff virgins, lol

she will definitely become a hell of a clinger

It's a moral decision. Are you willing to break her heart for sex?

Just do her, It can't possibly be that bad afterwards.

And it's better to have her bugging you then be thinking I could/should have done her.

The clingy part shouldn't bother you as much as the fact that you're gonna be taking something that's very special to her with no intention of dating her.

That's kinda cruel imo. The girl obviously wanted to save it for someone special. Don't trick her into thinking you want to pursue a relationship with her when you clearly don't want that. Move on, there are other girls you can just have sex with who aren't virgins.

99380.jpg

See if she wasn't a virgin, I'd tell her the truth straight up.. and say "baby, honey, all I want is bang bang bang"

BUT... since she's a virgin, you gotta **** her and go along with it, and tell her afterwards your not looking for a relationship. She'll prolly take this the hard way, but every girl eventually learns this: guys are dirty assholes..

but you know what? Its okay, you'll have taught her a lesson and done all of us other guys a favor because when she realizes this, she'll start doing the 1 night stand thing too! Because in her mind guys are hopeless, BUT sex is good!

Its a win win situation.

hahaha, nice.

good luck with that,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back