Do u keep ur ex's numbers in your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sriracha

Reason I'm asking is because I left her in my contact list, but I met another girl with the same name.

I got buzzed last night, and you can guess who I called.

Anyway, do you keep your ex's numbers in your phone?

lal Mel G vs Mel R FTL

I keep alll contacts cause im a jew pack rat, but i sort by last names.

Pictures of your car dropped or I put you on my ignore list! You can't tell me nothing son because you SAW my car dropped rubbing with 5 niggers in it last summer hahah! :bigup:

yes but only because im to lazy to go threw my phone and delete them

Exactement ce que je fais....Honnêtement mes Ex je les oubli rapidement et je ne veux plus jamais les revoir mais parfois je retrouve leur numéro qqpart que j'avais laissé par oubli.

Yeah I keep them but to be sure to recognise them I use nicknames:

Sophie bitch
Martine great ass
Double D's Ann
Christine the BJ sicko

and so on...

i keep every phone number that calls my phone unless it is a wrong number, i like to know who is calling me when my phone rings, i hate the surprise "hi how is it going" calls.

Exactly, that's why I keep it too..
however when the time comes you're drunk, and you mistakenly call the wrong person...

Exactly, that's why I keep it too..
however when the time comes you're drunk, and you mistakenly call the wrong person...

thats why people have last names,i have never had that happen to me but i have seen it first hand, it was priceless, my buddy's sister has the same name as one of his ex's, he was trying to find the problem with his sisters car but couldn't figure out what she was complaining about, so he called her up to give her shit but called the wrong one..................... he hadn't spoken to his ex in a while and calls her up yelling at her saying she was fuked in the head and nothing is wrong with her car.....................................the silence was priceless when she told him she doesn't have a car and he looked at the number....... i was dieing of laughter in the car.

the question is, when you drunk called your ex, was she happy to hear from you? will there be a one night stand for her in the future? if so, then it was fate.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back