Just when you thought you've seen it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
low down:

Desperate Mother in Crisis. Son needs Salvation

I am a single mother in her early thirties. Recently I had a surgery that requires me to take high dosages of sleeping pills at night. They are very powerful and make me sleep heavily.

Starting about a week ago, I began waking up feeling sore, and agitated around my anus. I first thought that it was a possible side effect of the medication, but after consulting my doctor I was assured this was not the case.

It continued, and several nights later I forgot to take my medication. I fell asleep without much problem. I was shocked to be woken up later that night to sharp pains in my abdomen. I quickly realized that it was caused by my son (16 years old) penetrating me anally. I was so shocked I pretended to still be asleep because I did not know how to deal with it at the time.

Please I am desperate. I do not know how to confront my son about this, and I am afraid of going to sleep with my medication again. I love my son, but I feel violated and lost. How should I handle this? I pray that I raised a son I can be proud of, but I feel like I am losing him and this is tearing me apart. How can I save my him ?

pretty damn F'ed up if you ask me!!! :p

C'est simple !
Donne lui de tes pills s'en qu'il le sache et pis rape le avec ton plus gros dildo.
Ur even now !
Case close.

Tenka moi si elle a fait semblant de continuer à dormir, elle aimait ça.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back