Are you happy with your current weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on peu trader aussi ? lol je perdrais bien un autres 10 libres de masse grasse pis ramasser un 10 de masse musculaire ! :)

I'd like to gain 15-25lbs. I was doing good until finals that have taken up all of my free time so I haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks so I haven't been as hungry. Gotta get back on track after my last exam tomorrow.

I'm 6' and 181lbs and i'd like to put on more muscle mass just for aesthetics. I think i'd be happy with another 10-15lbs

I need to loose the 20 pounds i gained during the winter and i'll be happy :D

thats what you think but by the time you lose the weight trust me youll want to gain more muscle mass get a 5 pack etc etc its a fact

people will say your fine and look great but us as guys are never satisfied

thats what you think but by the time you lose the weight trust me youll want to gain more muscle mass get a 5 pack etc etc its a fact

people will say your fine and look great but us as guys are never satisfied

I think thats bullshit, most guys aren't obsessed with their looks unless they're a gym-aholic.

I'm 6'2 300ish, im a big guy. I used to weigh a lot more... massive knee injuries caused me to not be able to do any physical activities for a couple years. I started by just moving around once my knee's were better... lost a bunch of weight, now I wanna drop about 60-80 more pounds... I think 220-240 is my ideal weight. it's just a matter of time, takes a while but it'll get done.

6"0' 173lbs

I'd like to gain a little muscle mass and lose some unwanted fat.

I started working out 6months ago. at the time my weight was 186lbs.. no muscle lol

I'd like to get my fat count.. how does that work?

6" 185lbs. 8% fat

200lbs by july

Jesus christ...i'm a strong believer in aiming high but you gotta keep it realistic. If you really want it, keep working hard. If you wanna do it with some help, take a HGH...nobody will figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back