Say you are fooling around with a girl,

Status
Not open for further replies.
every girl likes head... the ones who say they don't just haven't discovered how much they love it.

But on a side note, try telling her how much you love it and how much it would turn you on if she did it, blablabla. IF she care about what you like then she'll do it. If she's a selfish bitch then forget it

are you uncircumsized? maybe your shit is cheesey and stinky? try cleaning it.

most women hate the "Idea" of giving head, but once they try it a few times and you show them how to do it, they tend to love being in control. but don't ever bust in a girls mouth or on her face without asking her first, thats guaranteed a punch in the ballsack.

You tell her to do it. No "you wana try" or "do you want to"

Just tell her straight up. First time I got head I said straight up

"suce moi"

CuzimaBAWS

:bigup:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEEEUT THATS FUNNY!

are you uncircumsized? maybe your shit is cheesey and stinky? try cleaning it.

most women hate the "Idea" of giving head, but once they try it a few times and you show them how to do it, they tend to love being in control. but don't ever bust in a girls mouth or on her face without asking her first, thats guaranteed a punch in the ballsack.

pfff down the throat ftw lol

she should know that it's rude to spit.

Just ease her into it.

Don't force it, shove it down her mouth or tell her she has to do it the first time around.

Tell her that you would love to try it with her etc. and the guys are right, once she does, she is going to love sucking you off! - LOL

just dont take your hands over her head and push her down. They hate it. Take her to the shower with you, i bet she wont mind in there.

My ex wasn't into giving brain at first, but she knew it had to go down at some point.

This one time I ate her out and she came really hard, so I climbed up over her, grabbed her hand and put it on my dick. She immediatly slided down and started smoking, it never stopped since.

Take a shower, eat her out good, then try to light a spark :D

just dont take your hands over her head and push her down. They hate it. Take her to the shower with you, i bet she wont mind in there.

bro i said fooling around with a girl

there is no way id be at a house party with a girl and before getting head, id be in the shower with her

if that did happen, well, i wouldnt need advice on how to convince a girl to give head

Step 1:

Put your hands right behind her head. Ensure you have a frim grip.

Step 2:

Move her head violently down and put your cock in her mouth. The more she gags, the better.

OR if you tied her up before doing it (best way)

Get her on her knees and put your shit in her mouth. Slap her if she needs it.

HINT: To know youre doing it right, you should see her make up **** up because she's crying or has cried.

Step 3:

cheyennevc2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL

my gf likes head but i really have to "start" her before.. i mean it rarely happens we'r somewhere and she's like "I wanna suck you".. it never really happened... she likes to blow but shes not a blowjob machine like some guy's GF on this site... i wish she was :(

you said it yourself dude... this is the internet. nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back