• 500$

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • more than 500$

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightracer

alot of people are ready to pay alot of money for a sound system how much would you be ready to pay

please dont cheat

The only thing i would actually pay for though is the equipement itself. I would install everything myself and do all the custom fiberglass and enclosure work myself also.

Bass, true, up to an extent, I may have to have my custom kicks made for me. The trunk I can see doing myself, but molding kickpanels isn't easy.... unless you want to help! <hint>

Anyways, I don't see how you can get a complete system for under $500. The amp I want, mind you it's only for my subs, is $1600, but I can get it for $1150. The there are the 2 12" perfects I want, there's another $350 each, then the Infinity comps, they're a good $300-$400. Plus I'll need either a 4 channel or at least a 2 channel (since comps are only going up fron, rear fill sucks!), thats another $600. And as for my HU, I already have it, but it retails for $700, but I didnt pay that much! :D Oh yeah, almost for got, power wire, distrbution blocks, crossover (optional), equalizer (optional), some midbass drivers up front to help the components (optional, but these would also need another amp, or if I got a 4 channel to begin with, it'd be perfect).

Anyways, as you can see to build any kind of quality system, $500 just won't cut it. You can't just throw in an amp and a sub, and expect good sound. I have that right now, and it sounds like sh!t!!! Well, to most people it'll sound good, but my ears are tuned in to SQ, and without a good set of speakers up front... it's crap. The next think I'm buying is the front comps, then I'm going to get the custom enclures made for the kicks (bassAce see above!), and then start looking for an amp to power them! It's a long and teadious road to put in a system, but if done right, it can be the highlight of a car.

Wow, I have sooo much more to say, but I just got into work, and I think it would be best if I ended this post here before it starts to get busy! :D

Originally posted by bassACE
The only thing i would actually pay for though is the equipement itself. I would install everything myself and do all the custom fiberglass and enclosure work myself also.

is it difficult doing that where do u get the equipement and does it cost alot

ding ding dong

moi personellement cet été j'ai planifier mettre environ 3500 dollars pour le systeme incluant les fils, capaciteurs et installation

sub 12 pouces jl audio serie w3 300 $ chaque

ampli kicker rz 950 900$

6 pouces infiniti serie kappa 499$ la paire en avant 279 $ la paire en arriere

radio kenwood excelon 550$

ca va bien sonner je pense

tourlou sti:D

Personally, i want a REALLY good sound system. Just my preferance.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back