Every guy needs to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff!

even more , to increase your chances, treat her bad! dont call her back, dont open the door for her. talk on your cellphone while on a date. Remember....women love assholes*tu*

good stuff!

even more , to increase your chances, treat her bad! dont call her back, dont open the door for her. talk on your cellphone while on a date. Remember....women love assholes*tu*

nice... only bitches love assholes, they go hand in hand.

thank you! finally someone with a head on his shoulders.

**** these stupid ass tramps that want you to be a bad-ass in black. they're only good in bed, they're not wife material.

Who's to say they're even good in bed ? Most of them are just the worst "agace" there is.

refer back to the thread which talked about why real men are dissapearing...women LOVE to feel that her man doesnt depend on her... then she was to work on him to get him to depend on her... im not saying you have to slap her n yell at her and shit. im just saying you need to keep her on a "emotional" leash....she feels she can't go too far because she wants you to be closer.. but you get her closer when she acts good...and you keep your distance when she tries to pull a chick-trick.

i dont get this, how are u suppose to find a girl thats wife material???

this gets u sluts. nothing more

i dont get this, how are u suppose to find a girl thats wife material???

this gets u sluts. nothing more

Ya un juste milieu a tous..Ces recommandations sont faits pour els gars qui sont trop mous...je sais jlai deja ete. Faut juste que tu stand TON ground like girls stand their ground...Sinon elles vont abuser de ta bonte et finalement se lasser de toi. En tk c'est ce que je pense.

bump

remember you need to think like this before approaching a girl

looks easy in theory but too often we play overly ''mr. nice guy''

Mr. Nice guy = epic fail. Play your game like you don't care. Girls test the waters A LOT, they want to see how your going to react to things. If a girl really likes you and she knows you like her (because we as men are very obvious) and decides not to call you, shes doing it on purpose, if you call her right away you failed the test. If you play it like you dont care she'll know if she doesnt call you you'll easily go find something more interesting to do. If its any loss for her then the next time she will call you.

women are not all that hard to figure out, they bascially want the same things we do (whether you want to believe that or not) and yeah totally agreed with the idea that disagreeing (but not being stubborn) with women really stimulates them into conversation. Of course dont disagree with the protection of animals or something like that, thats just going to make you fail. Be smart and stimulate your womans mind by challenging her, egging her on a bit, works like a charm.

girls like assholes, but guys who call them that are just jealous that they're not talking to the same hot chick. LOL But "assholes" are the ones that know how to get a woman talking.

Another trick, seperate "car time" and "girl time". Girls are "interested" by cars but not in the same way we are, keep the time you spend with both seperate, and avoid mentioning it as much as possible.

M
Another trick, seperate "car time" and "girl time". Girls are "interested" by cars but not in the same way we are, keep the time you spend with both seperate, and avoid mentioning it as much as possible.

lol no they're not, I have to point my rims on my old car to my ex before she noticed them lol :dunno: but yeah they love Mini Coopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back