My first time at Lafleur's

Status
Not open for further replies.

generaltao

Legacy Member
Hi guys and girls, today July 3rd was my first time at Lafleur's. Pretty cool seeing people from the board and finally be able to put faces on nicknames. :) BTW, for those who didn't know I was the asian guy in the 2002 Accord 4 doors with HID's ;) :p :bigup:

Hey peeps if you have some pictures of my car, just post them here or send them to me please. thanks :doh:

It was my first time too, If you know the guy that was parked beside you , the black accord with a New York license plate, tell him I wanna know where he got his sealbeams. He has a car exactly like me, even with the MR stickers on the side

And I asked you how much for the headlights, you just answered me 'expensive'....

They're really cool anyways...

the guy beside me is HondaGus pm him, those are projectors headlights he got! and he bought them back then when he was in NYC. Check out the For sale / pieces forums there is a couples members selling projectors for 6th gen accords. And for my hid's it's more expensive then the projectors headlights so you figure it out buddy! ;)

yah GUs is from NYC! but living in laval now! you won't remember who I am but I was wear a red shirt and red cap and laughed when you told me you were generaltao! lol glad you had a good time

Originally posted by JohnF
It was my first time too, If you know the guy that was parked beside you , the black accord with a New York license plate, tell him I wanna know where he got his sealbeams. He has a car exactly like me, even with the MR stickers on the side

And I asked you how much for the headlights, you just answered me 'expensive'....

They're really cool anyways...

the guy beside u would be gus

jenny, I saw you getting in your car for X reasons while I was passibg by @ 9h15 ( around ) buch of people around Dave's car.. woah !

Originally posted by CrackHead
jenny, I saw you getting in your car for X reasons while I was passibg by @ 9h15 ( around ) buch of people around Dave's car.. woah !
\

u should of came and said hi

nah, I was talking with the police on the phone, and everything was pretty quick, plus I was with 2 people that don't know anything about MR.com, imagine me " Hey Jenna69, is that you ? its Crackhead, I'm came to say Hi, well, later "

they would be like WTF ?
lol..

JOHN F i told you to park next to my accord ;) i saw your car :)

the headlights are for sale! if u want ill sell them to u....

i bought them for 300+ us i am willing to let them got for 150 CANADIAN FIRM

Was this an accord meeting or something ?;) hmm maybe I should join up you boys at LaFleurs... by the way how many people (cars) usually show up?

D_ACCORD

lastnight was like ACCORD CENTRAL! usualy i am the only accord coupe..

lastnight it was like 3 coupes....and TWO 4 door :)

Hey GUS before you let them go for that price, lemme check if I can work out sumthing with my A4/S4 Projectors in it, if yes then I'll take them fo shizzle hehe . GOT DIBS! :D

Originally posted by HondaGus
D_ACCORD

lastnight was like ACCORD CENTRAL! usualy i am the only accord coupe..

lastnight it was like 3 coupes....and TWO 4 door :)

Well surprise! I got a 5th gen coupe as well ;) (with gay euro lights in front ) :D

Originally posted by D_Accord
Well surprise! I got a 5th gen coupe as well ;) (with gay euro lights in front ) :D

There was no 5th gen yesterday... I think there was only 6th and one 4th gen accord lol :p

fbc46bab.jpg

fbc46b6e.jpg

Originally posted by generaltao
There was no 5th gen yesterday... I think there was only 6th and one 4th gen accord lol :p

Ah perfect! so I'll be the only dude with a 5th gen accord.......muahahah, hmm maybe I should drop by :cool:

By the way, are you boys in a club? (accord club?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back